Attention Whore

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolFoxrr

Reaction score
This is my problem. I need attention. I hate waiting for honeysuckle in rl. I need attention NOW! Tomorrow is so far away and honestly doubt I'll run into enough people to get the attention I need. Wednesday I will be socializing enough to help a good amount, but I need it now! Help help, pay attention to me! I'm over here :(

Check out the chat rooms we got! :) I too desire instant gratification and find that they help.

I'm kinda the opposite. I somewhat like being NOTICED (when I wanna be), but I don't like all that much attention.

IgnoredOne said:
Why do you need the attention so much? Does it give you a high?

Yes, it makes me feel happy.

Arcane said:
i understand...hello

Hello hi!

Limlim said:
Check out the chat rooms we got! :) I too desire instant gratification and find that they help.

I would, but I only have a mobile device. Recently moved and my computer is not with me.

Lawrens said:
Yea I'm a huge attention whore too.

Hihi!

Liley said:
hi

Hi Liley, your profile pic is cute.

Ever try smothering peanut butter all over your chest in front of a crowd? I heard that gains considerable attention..

Badjedidude said:
WolFoxxr said:

Why? Explain in detail, please.

If you srsly want to hear this than I'm going to be purrfectly honest with you.

After getting a certain amount of attention (appears to only work with rl attention now) I get extremely happy.. In my pants. I feel horny, sexual, dominant, powerful. I usually must masturbate or I will become overwhelmed with these feelings not to mention really jittery. I've had sex once when I was going through this. I thought I was in love, but than I paid her and left.

LoneKiller said:
Take up martial arts. You'll get more than enough attention, I promise you.

I bodybuild, try to get attention from the gym. Thought of it though.

WolFoxrr said:
Badjedidude said:
WolFoxxr said:

Why? Explain in detail, please.

If you srsly want to hear this than I'm going to be purrfectly honest with you.

After getting a certain amount of attention (appears to only work with rl attention now) I get extremely happy.. In my pants. I feel horny, sexual, dominant, powerful. I usually must masturbate or I will become overwhelmed with these feelings not to mention really jittery. I've had sex once when I was going through this. I thought I was in love, but than I paid her and left.

LoneKiller said:
Take up martial arts. You'll get more than enough attention, I promise you.

I bodybuild, try to get attention from the gym. Thought of it though.

Maybe go to the YMCA and get involved in some basketball games. It helps me.Good Cardio to boot.

Well, it seems like you get a high off extraversion. Being an introvert, I admit that I can't quite understand it, but I do recommend places like clubs and bars where there are plenty of people. As far as /getting/ attention, that's not always an easy thing to do, especially not consistently positive attention.

Been there, done that. I'm shy in crowds but desire attention. It's like a curse. Also I'm in a new town. I don't know anyone to chill with yet. Fckin sucks man. I'm bored as fck.

WolFoxrr said:
Been there, done that. I'm shy in crowds but desire attention. It's like a curse. Also I'm in a new town. I don't know anyone to chill with yet. Fckin sucks man. I'm bored as fck.

Well, it stands to reason to try to get to know people on an one-to-one basis if you need to get to know people. Look for people with common interests; join clubs, etc. If you work, sometimes colleagues are a good source of people you'll get to know. Ditto with classmates if you're still a student.

Well, just about two weeks away, then. Call up your old friends and prepare for classes!

Looking for a job might help too, especially when repaying that portion of the 'free' income comes in.

Latest posts

Back