Australian Open 2008

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they're brothers!!

2q8nb6e.jpg

2vvox0m.jpg

LMAO!!!! :D:D:D:D

That was kinda surprise lol.

Justin Youzhny or Mikhail Timberlake LOL!!!

1 hour to go till the semi final starts between Nadal Vs Tsonga!! Expect some fireworks among these guys :D:D

rafael-nadal.gif

VS

2183430.jpg

Oh dear its all over, Nadal bows out of the Australian Open in straight sets :(

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad right now. Tsonga played a perfect match not allowing Rafa any sort of rhythm.. but rafaaaaaaaa awwwwwwwwwwww I get so sad when he loses :( :( :(
:(
:(
This sucks.

I wanted him to win sooooooooo much. The aussie open is no fun anymore. Also, it seemed like no one there was cheering for Rafa.

:'(

Its tough for Rafa to lose the Australian Open, considering that the next major tournament in France is like 5 months away!! But thankfully its not the French Open that he lost tonight.

Rafa is still young, has plenty more years and grand slams to come, same with the 23 yr old Tsonga.

There are two reasons why the fans are in favour of Tsonga. One cause his an underdog and Aussies loves to cheer for the underdog, and two they were seeing something quiet special from Tsonga.

Sorry about the loss T.G *HUGS* :)

Fingers cross, hoping for an entertaining Federer vs Tsonga Final. But not getting to carried away yet, he has to beat Djokovic first.

tennisgirl said:
The aussie open is no fun anymore.

Please stick around for the 1 remaining semi, and the final. This thread would be dull without you :(

Lonely Boy from OZ said:
Its tough for Rafa to lose the Australian Open, considering that the next major tournament in France is like 5 months away!! But thankfully its not the French Open that he lost tonight.

Rafa is still young, has plenty more years and grand slams to come, same with the 23 yr old Tsonga.

That is true. He has soooo many years ahead of him and he'll win the australian open one day. So close this year, but there's always next year, or the year after etc. I will always support him :cool:.

Lonely Boy from OZ said:
tennisgirl said:
The aussie open is no fun anymore.

Please stick around for the 1 remaining semi, and the final. This thread would be dull without you :(

Oh, I will, don't worry. I've calmed down now (was a little upset and what not after seeing him lose). I hope Tsonga maintains his level of play, now that he has proved himself as being a serious contender at majors. I think, if he plays like he played today, he could sooo easily get the better of either Fed or Djokovic!! Although some people (ie. most of the guys out there) crack when they face federer, so I just hope he doesn't do that. It's funny, the last 3 aussie open mens finals have been Roger against someone totally unexpected (assuming he does reach the final this year, of course).

On the womens side I hope Ana Ivanovic wins.

Oh, and doubles.. welllll my absolute favourite team (the bryan twins - defending champs) were knocked out yesterday!! So I don't care who wins that title.

Djokovic VS Tsonga........ I don't think anyone would have predicted that 2 weeks ago. See ya later, Roger Fed! :/

Lonely Boy from OZ said:
I need a hug :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

aw, here ya go.. *hugggggssssssss*

It's fair to say that roger wasn't at his best, though - he missed so many forehands :/... He'll be back to his winning ways soon enough.. Don't you worry! :p

We both got our predictions a tad wrong!! lol.

Thanks T.G :)

I think that old age might wrestle him from winning more titles, but hes only 26 so he should have some more years ahead of him. And after 10 straight finals I hope its not yet the end of a great era, but theres definitely more competition for Federer in 2008, than there was in 07, 06, 05, or 04.

French Open still 4 months to go. It would be really nice to see them renovate and put some changes in the court's surface in Paris while we wait :cool:

Lonely Boy from OZ said:
French Open still 4 months to go. It would be really nice to see them renovate and put some changes in the court's surface in Paris while we wait :cool:

No, no, that's rafa's winning surface!! He hasn't lost a match at RG so why change it?!?

Lonely Boy from OZ said:
I really do hope Tsonga wins tommorow.

Hm, I'm not that bothered who wins. I'm like Fed (he was asked if he thought Novak Djok would win)...

Q. Do you think he'll go on and win the final now?

ROGER FEDERER: I don't care really.

Lol, he's funny.

Me too. I'm feeling indifferent for tonight's final now that Federer is gone :(

Congrats to Novak for winning his, and his country's first ever Grand Slam.

The French Open Thread coming soon on 25 May. Its unfortunate that in Australia ppl who doesnt have cable tv wont be seeing it, cause it wont be shown on Free to Air :(:(

Latest posts

Back