Baby, get me some tampons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really understand what the big deal is about buying tampons. It victoriously announces to the world, "I'm in a relationship! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!"

Plus, it's a very considerate thing to do for your significant other.

i mean no offensive to anyone and religion but menstruation has got to be the greatest and strongest argument against divine creation

I mean what kind of sick twisted omnipotent fresia would make a girl seriously ******* hemorrhage down there every goddamn month of the year,

, ya think about it

seriously

Sci-Fi said:
Well...we might as well cover queefing while we're at it.

lol

Wow. :D :D Don't even know what to say to that one.

I've heard the medical theory that a period serves to "clean things out". You know, man juice and stuff. Kinda makes sense. :)

Teresa

I WOULD BUY THE HUGEST MOST OBVIOUS, PINK, ROSE-SCENTED TAMPONS IN THE WORLD FOR MY GIRLFRIEND.

WHY?

BECAUSE IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE SMALL honeysuckle LIKE THAT THEN YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP

Sorry... guess I'm feelin' like all caps today. :p

@Sci Fi

you can put them in the dryer or you can hang them to dry. You can wash them in the machine. I wash them in the machine and then hand them out to dry. :p They are good stuff, I actually don't understand why more women dont use them. Their only downfall you will smell more than with disposable pads and you cant throw them away so at work if you need to change it you will have to walk around with blood in your handbag!

jales said:
They are good stuff, I actually don't understand why more women dont use them.

AND THEN SHE ANSWERED HER OWN QUESTION...TWICE :D

jales said:
1. Their only downfall you will smell more than with disposable pads

2. You will have to walk around with blood in your handbag!

:(

but there are many upsides... i think they outweigh the downsides.... personally speaking that is.

Joseph said:
jales said:
They are good stuff, I actually don't understand why more women dont use them.

AND THEN SHE ANSWERED HER OWN QUESTION...TWICE :D

jales said:
1. Their only downfall you will smell more than with disposable pads

2. You will have to walk around with blood in your handbag!

:(

This story never fails to amaze me.
Do you often run out of gas?
No?
Why not?
Because you know how damned inconvenient it will be, that's why.
So why not buy two or three months worth of tampons and take the same care
that you do with gasoline. (never run out)

I love the site called Stumbleupon which serves you random articles, photos, videos, and websites http://www.stumbleupon.com/

One time when I was "Stumbling" it served up a site called A PARTY IN MY PANTS
which was about reusable feminine products (something I thought had vanished long ago) http://partypantspads.com/
We learn something new every day.

nice website.. and they are right... cloth pads are a loooot more comfortable. They feel very nice, and it is nice to know you will never run out. And you can make them to fit your body.. so I no longer have to think.. darn I can't lie down.. I'm on my period.. I made the liners big enough so that I never leak. Plus in the long run, they will save you money. :p

A new life said:
This story never fails to amaze me.
Do you often run out of gas?
No?
Why not?
Because you know how damned inconvenient it will be, that's why.
So why not buy two or three months worth of tampons and take the same care
that you do with gasoline. (never run out)

I love the site called Stumbleupon which serves you random articles, photos, videos, and websites http://www.stumbleupon.com/

One time when I was "Stumbling" it served up a site called A PARTY IN MY PANTS
which was about reusable feminine products (something I thought had vanished long ago) http://partypantspads.com/
We learn something new every day.

LOL oh Jales...rofl what has been read cannot be unread. I hope you carry extra thick zip lock baggies around, the freezer kind.

@sofiasmami that is so funny yet kind of gross. Reminds me of this one story I read on FML about a girl doing naked summersaults and queefing (i'm not going to mention that she squirted too cause I guess people can figure that out from the story) all over the party hosts curtains. Apparently they smelled really bad after that. ROFL!!! (lol)

This thread has really been a source of amusement.

I don't use pads only pampons cause I don't need to walk around feeling like I just poed my pants. Plus no leaks anyway.

evanescencefan91 said:
i mean no offensive to anyone and religion but menstruation has got to be the greatest and strongest argument against divine creation

I mean what kind of sick twisted omnipotent fresia would make a girl seriously ******* hemorrhage down there every goddamn month of the year,

, ya think about it

seriously

We'll a guy usually wants sex every second of every day, and in the older days it was harder to say "NO" (or im tired etc :p)

So maybe it was just a pretty solid excuse to take a week off once a month :p

Sorry if that offends anyone.. But in this thread, I doubt it lol

hahah umm ya I don't think that's too bad, but I think there are a few more people who might get offended by the "harder to say no" since that is kinda a touchy sunbject

but once again, as you said in this thread,

we were both being rather offensive

Lol I also tend to see it as preparation for having a baby. But really even without God in the picture; Why would evolution create such terrible pain?

I dont know but I would have thought that women in the past who had pain as badly as my own has gotten ...without pain killers... I mean how did they survive???

I'm anemic though.. so my pain is the worse if I dont take iron pills.

NOAH_FX said:
evanescencefan91 said:

, ya think about it

seriously

We'll a guy usually wants sex every second of every day, and in the older days it was harder to say "NO" (or im tired etc :p)

I'm a rather lighthearted person, but I just don't see any 'convincing' or 'sane' argument for or against the existence of God based on menstruation and it's inconveniences. Call me crazy.

I'm gonna stick with arguments like "Wow, look at the stars. Somebody prolly made 'em."

:)

NOAH_FX said:
evanescencefan91 said:

, ya think about it

seriously

Yeah but I think sometimes there are men that are reliefed to have the once a month week break rather then women.
Some female can be pretty hot blooded and end up chasing their partner around the table and him begging for mercy xD

Latest posts

Back