Bacon Bits

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bacon

Reaction score
Hello!

I decided to name myself Bacon on this board. I'm not sure why I picked that name. I like bacon. It goes with so many things: burgers, eggs, salad, sandwiches. It's even good all by itself. But enough about bacon!

I'm Canadian, female, and married to a wonderful spouse. I'm in my mid-forties and we have no kids. We've been together for twenty years. I don't know what I would have done without my husband. He's been my only friend for many years but, over this past decade, I have acquired two female friends now as well.

I think the only people who are ever going to truly "get me" are other lonely people so here I am!

To stay positive, I like funny. My favorite comedian at the moment is John Pinette. He likes bacon, too. My favorite tv show is "The Big Bang Theory".

Another thing I like to do is read. I mostly read non-fiction. I've read a lot of psychology books in the last several years. I like watching documentaries and science shows like Nova.

So, those are some bits of info about me.

Great to see you entering the forums, just signed up myself aha, and yeah I really feel you at the lonely people understanding you part, us lonely gals and guys seems to have a more open minded perspective at several aspects of life.

Anyways hopefully I'll see you around at the forums :).

Heey Miss Bacon! Welcome to the forums! You seem like a very nice person to talk with. :) I hope you find what you are looking for!

I'm liking the fact you read alot of psychology books!

Anyway, if you ever want to talk about anything, feel free to message me! :)

Thanks for the welcome Barbaloot, Lilianna, and ladyforsaken!

I agree, 9006, bacon is good.

"Bacon Bits...lol, bits about Bacon. "
:D I'm glad you liked the title, EveWasFramed!!

I replied on my intro, but just in case your were just saying 'hello' I'll copy it here too

Hello Bacon, I love the name!

Big Bang Theory is very funny show, currently my wife and I are watching 'Community' which started a bit slow but is really getting interesting with what they are doing.

I mostly read fiction, I also do a bit of writing and have written some short sci-fi stories that I put into an anthology and then self published (into obsurity!)

Stay positive Bacon!

Bacon said:
"Bacon Bits...lol, bits about Bacon. "
:D I'm glad you liked the title, EveWasFramed!!

I think it's the best name in the forum.

Edward, I replied on your thread. Thanks for the compliment!

Thanks for the compliment, 9006!

Hi Misanthrope23, a Muslim lady once told me, that as a Muslim, she has "no wine and no swine". It's easier to remember things when they rhyme. :) She told me this years ago and I've never forgotten it. She went on to explain she didn't have alcohol of any kind.

Bacon said:
Edward, I replied on your thread. Thanks for the compliment!

Thanks for the compliment, 9006!

Hi Misanthrope23, a Muslim lady once told me, that as a Muslim, she has "no wine and no swine". It's easier to remember things when they rhyme. :) She told me this years ago and I've never forgotten it. She went on to explain she didn't have alcohol of any kind.

"no wine or swine" lol that's a good way to remember it! :D

Latest posts

Back