Bad sessions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opshon

Reaction score
Alright so my problem is, I am attractive to alot of girls but
I feel as if I shouldnt try. And when I open up to someone who I think likes me, its a stab in the chest. Now I am not being to defensive but I will be damned if I look like a desperate. I am not, I basically ended my association with 2 girls previously in a months radius. One which i went to a rave with and bumped and grinded on, Lol I even kissed her on the neck and stuff. Note that I am in highschool (im 16, 11th grader). But I ended my association because even though i liked her, she was immature and childish, not that im all serious ALL the time but shes annoying as fresia, and I tried to get with her to go out or something but she couldnt. The second girl is in my class and I didnt Have a crush (I don't do crushes) but she kept looking at me and talking to me and stuff. I mean this started the 3rd week of school and she basically said I reminded her of Steve Urkle (Even though I look nothing like him, I have glasses so..... And she didnt like it when I played ruff (YEah I called her a ***** and stuff, and told her to stfu sometimes, Jokingly mostly). I got her number and stuff but she acted stupid so I kept with my day. This dude that I knew would asked her if I texted her. She said alittle so whatever. I didnt care. Weeks later and she still stares at me and honeysuckle, like I dont look at her alot but this dude i sit with would tell me cause he usually is high and observes honeysuckle Lol. One day she was talking to these dudes (She talks loud all the time as if she wants the world to know what shes saying) and talked about guys she likes and stuff. So she was talking about how I ACT like I don't like her and stuff. I didn't care that much but at that moment I knew what her problem was, it was pretty much that she was one of those girls who like to control the "Weak" guys and stuff and thought I was gonna look stupid trying to talk to her but its whatever, doesnt keep me from sleeping.

I wonder why I have these bad sessions and annoying girls like me. And girls who like me but act like I am suppose to like them back or talk to them because the assumption is that I HAVE to because of the image I have and because of this IMAGE, I suffer.

I look like this.....
309570_245340135512474_100001094697111_727367_1877652961_n.jpg

Sounds to me like you handle these things a lot better than most people. You are having bad sessions because you are too smart for the stupid honeysuckle that goes on around you. Hopefully you can find more mature women.

opshon said:
One which i went to a rave with and bumped and grinded on, Lol I even kissed her on the neck and stuff. Note that I am in highschool (im 16, 11th grader). But I ended my association because even though i liked her, she was immature and childish, not that im all serious ALL the time but shes annoying as fresia, and I tried to get with her to go out or something but she couldnt. The second girl is in my class and I didnt Have a crush (I don't do crushes)...(YEah I called her a ***** and stuff, and told her to stfu sometimes, Jokingly mostly)...

What are you complaining about? You're 16 and you're apparently swimming in female attention. I can tell you that as a 20 year old I've never "bumped and grinded" with anyone.

Plus the bolded parts...you talk and think about girls like that, but you think they're immature? You sound like you attract "annoying" girls because you're not a particularly mature fellow yourself.

Maybe that's the key. Maybe I need to start treating girls poorly, it certainly seems to work for you! :rolleyes:

Instead of dismissing a girl talking to you as "annoying as fresia" instantly, how about you grow up and just get to know her as a person? I can tell you now, that's a far more preferable situation to spending your day feeling like no one even sees you.

Latest posts

Back