barfly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallekhana

Reaction score
quit the bullshit! lets do it! just quit the bullshit! lets stop acting like someone actually cares for me and wants me to get better. only one person has ever asked me to quit drinking. and she passed away. i'm accepting it now. i'm a drunkard and thats who the fresia i am. i drink to die i drink to celebrate i drink to hide and i drink because i'm bored and i want something to happen. fresia Ashley! fresia Lauren! fresia everybody! fresia me! fresia life! in the end people die, love leaves, friends fresia around, life ends, poetry dries, but never ever will my russian love run out.

yeah...too bad it stopped working for me, the price of southern comfort got way too high.

Incomprehendable demorialization.
The devil may care fella.....

What.?.... you don't drink to fresia
What kind of fucken barfly are ya...if you're not doing one night stand every other night....that's just wrong man.
FFS..if you're going to fresia up...do it right god **** it.

If you don't really give a fresia..why worry about anything.
If i was to go out...I might as will go out with a bang!!!
fresia them all....

Yes in the end we all die...but until then it can be a living hell...

Did you know that alcohol fucks up your frontal lope? mmmm...that's why you feel disconnected????
I see a lot of homeless whino alcholics/addicts everyday...from young to old, male/female, black/white/brown/yellow, and even couples.
I hand them money everyday because they dig through trash cans and bring me recycleable material.
I see thier body shaking. Thier jigberish talk. They need thier next fix...
Most are very nice people, most of the time.They're not thives, robbers or bad people. Other wise they wouldn't be digging through trash.
Their lives had became very, very unmanageable......

I don't really need to attend AA/NA meetings to remind me...There but the grace of god there go I.

I like this passage from AA's literature.
Some sufferes from GRAVE MENTAL and EMOTIONAL DISORDERS, many do recover if they have the capcity to be honest.

Thanks for writting. You remind me so much of myself when I was your age.
Thanks for being honest. That's pretty much what I wrote on my first step....

Andrea died. nothing absolutely nothing I say or do will bring her back. She was HS GF. I drank myself into oblivian.
Jenni died not so long ago...this fucken life on life's terms is really fresia up...It's unfair. Acceptence is a son of a *****.
It hurts...it hurts really, really bad...I'm not going to drink over it today though.

My duaghter tried to committ suicide a couple of weeks ago. Pop'in pills and trying to drink herself to death.
It hurts bad, really bad. There's nothing I can do to save her. I can't drink over this either....
I can't preach to my daughter....I have to walk it.

all you've got are choices..

.. and then you deal with the consequences..

yeah, life can be an utter pile of meaningless, pointless, heartwrenching, backstabbing piece of stinky honeysuckle..

i can't change anyone.. you will do what you will do.. you will make the choices for yourself..

even if someone else says you should stop drinking would you stop.. i wouldnt say to anybody that whatever they choose to do or put into their body is wrong and they should stop.. if it is someone i cared about i would point out the possible effects of their choice.. once.

LC makes a good point about some of the lifestyle and physical consequences of drinking.. you gotta know that whatever you do to yourself is going to change you.. and honeysuckle, i have this feeling that whatever hell you're going through.. you can definately make it even more hellish..

it sounds like all you want is someone to give a honeysuckle about you..

take care of yourself gaulosis

gauloises said:
but never ever will my russian love run out.

вы русский? в каком городе? Или вы подделкой?

----Steve

Latest posts

Back