Beautiful/Cool/Cute/Epic/Etc Pictures You've Taken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I walked up and down these steps every day for four months. I miss them:

21jr9j9.jpg

And the view at the top was always worth it:

o53ofr.jpg

Just another random picture I took:

1zxwft2.jpg

Lost Drifter said:
I walked up and down these steps every day for four months. I miss them:

21jr9j9.jpg

And the view at the top was always worth it:

o53ofr.jpg

Just another random picture I took:

1zxwft2.jpg
Those are beautiful. Must have been lovely to be there. Looks so peaceful.

annik said:

Another fascinating scene, annik. I like the sense of superstition and allure you convey in your photos, it's almost eerily haunting. I also like the soft tones and contrast of colour you chose here.
The feathery object on your head reminded me right away of the caps worn by the Queen's guards.

DreamerDeceiver said:
Another fascinating scene, annik. I like the sense of superstition and allure you convey in your photos, it's almost eerily haunting. I also like the soft tones and contrast of colour you chose here.
The feathery object on your head reminded me right away of the caps worn by the Queen's guards.

Thank you, thats really kind. :)

These pics look great, LD. Seem so quiet and beautiful indeed. :)

Really interesting artwork Annik. What's its message? With the pompom around your model's head and the black dress it seems to form an "i", yet with the way the arms are placed the i is broken. "i, broken"? That pompom hides your model's face, eyes, expression, isolating from viewers, keeping a form of intimacy. Like a cloud of blackness between the model, and the rest of the world. It's an interesting concept. Dark, very expressive.

Here's some pictures taken randomly in the streets of Montreal during the summer a few years ago; transformed a little for a surrealistic feel. :)

The fountain of our Musée d'Art Contemporain
SurrMtl05.jpg

De Maisonneuve street
SurrMtl02.jpg

A building on Emery street mixed with a part of the buildings that can be seen in the background from the Musée d'Art Contemporain
SurrMtl01g.jpg

All images were shot on a 35mm Leica M4P, 35mm 1.4 Summilux.

The North Sea.
NorthSeavirt.jpg

The Complesso, Rome.
ComplessoRome.jpg

St. Peter's Catherdral, Rome.
stpeterscathedralrome.jpg

Monaco
stMonacolarger.jpg

Departing Monaco
stMonacodep.jpg

Calm before the storm.
stVenture.jpg

My darling.
stMartin.jpg

Thank you for letting me share. :)

Anna Mouse

Arsenic Queen said:
Really interesting artwork Annik. What's its message? With the pompom around your model's head and the black dress it seems to form an "i", yet with the way the arms are placed the i is broken. "i, broken"? That pompom hides your model's face, eyes, expression, isolating from viewers, keeping a form of intimacy. Like a cloud of blackness between the model, and the rest of the world. It's an interesting concept. Dark, very expressive.

Wow that is much better than my original Idea I think! It's basically just supposed to be a flower. The model is me so its kind of a self portrait I guess. I clipped a feather boa round my head. It was very hot, I had a feather poking in my eye and I couldn't see a thing...:shy:

"We're too sensitive my dear, two fugitives from fear"...

O.O

That is epic, what a find! I remember as a kid just trying to find a four leaf clover let alone a 5 leaf one.

Bilde030.jpg

A picture I took of a tank in the breakaway territory of Transnistria. :) I've always thought it was cool just because it was such a strange place.

^Cool Barba.

Here's some pics of statues I took at Banff National Park.

knight armor
be380c94.jpg

A mountie
3b239be0.jpg

Latest posts

Back