Beautiful/Cool/Cute/Epic/Etc Pictures You've Taken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thread of inspiration right here! I'm going to take a ton of pictures within the next couple of weeks. I hope I can come up with at least one that I can feel extremely proud of.

299197_131765406928780_100002859650487_137903_788999369_n.jpg

one of my favs i took :D

^^^ That's a really nice picture.. how much was it edited though? The sky seems an unnatural shade of .. . green in that picture X'D

Edit: While I'm at it, may as well post something I had lying around.
First one: Mah kitty cat... taken on a really nice and bright day. Surprisingly enough, the image quality turned out to be ok.
SP_A0227.jpg

And something which COULD have been a really nice picture, if it weren't for the crappy camera on my phone (Only camera I have :X )
SP_A0200.jpg

i like your kitty =^_^=

it was edited a lot in cs5 ...i really wanted this one to be weird..i did a lot of different edits on it..the original picture wasnt taken with my professional camera and was at a very dark setting so it helped to bring out the detail..

It's certainly a nice picture, I really like the effect of the green sky, and the timing was also really nice. Only thing I couldn't help but notice is that it's slightly slanted - that really becomes visible when you look at the water's edge - but then again, I may just be nitpicky on that one :p

yeah you're nitpicky! and it's just an old pic of my bf nothing serious :p thanks :)

Thx ! The first one is at my fav campground down the bike trails. I loooooove nature. :)

All of the pics I've posted are taken by my cell phone...So i think I do ok as a photographer.

I'm currently in TX with my fiance. The gulf of Mexico.
This is a little beach she and I hang out almost very day.
PL1.jpg

I was trying the capture the beautiful rays of sunlight coming through the clouds as the sun was setting.
There's wind surfers in the back ground...This picture didnt capture that...But i know what it looked like.lol
Ventura Ca. Where I stayed for the summer. Living without my sweet heart totally sucked. I guess it shows even in the grayness of my pics
Even though I was trying to make the best of it.
676A0730.jpg

Same Beach..dfferent day.
Ventura.jpg

Ak5 said:
^ nice view LC. :D

If you look closer...there's a beautiful babe standing near the surf.
She stood there for 1/2 hour with her toes in the sand so what hell
was I suppost to do.
I took the ZOOM, ZOOM shots..but my finace will kick my ass so
I earse them. lmAO

Ruby mountain while I was in Nevada.
206710_216031725080297_100000204133606_1020289_118083_n.jpg

This ledge is 30-40 high. It rain that night then everything froze..
it was beautiful.
206407_216032591746877_100000204133606_1020310_1834779_n.jpg

My fiance...She's a ruby.lol
nav-15-sassy.jpg

Searha Nevada on the eastside of yosimati. I took this as we were drving to go live in NA earlier this year.
NV.jpg

My fiance the other day. Notice her boobs/floaters.hahahaaaa
I mean the same t-shirt she's wearing in the ruby mountain pic.LOL
Tshirt.jpg

Latest posts

Back