Beautiful/Cool/Cute/Epic/Etc Pictures You've Taken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHooo some photos from my recent trip to visit relatives in Utah! I may come back now and then and do this in more than one post, but here goes!

My uncle's awesome, awesome, killer car. It's a 70s (I forget what year exactly) Cobra automatic (rare, rare, rare!). Niiiiice.
dsc00450p.jpg

World's largest open pit copper mine! It's slightly over 2 miles from one edge to the other, and just under one mile deep. Wowsas! It's hard to appreciate the size through just a picture... but was it BIG.
dsc00459nn.jpg

Ahhh a day in the mountains. I like this pic, it came out really nicely.
dsc00464a.jpg

Another great mountain shot. This was taken about 1/3 of the way up the mountain.
dsc00468s.jpg

Climbing in the mountain crags, I found this nice waterfall. It's larger than it looks, maybe about 30ft from top to bottom.
dsc00473vk.jpg

This was taken looking down on a mountain lake (Cecret Lake), just about 600yds shy of the mountain top.
dsc00477l.jpg

I wasn't able to make it to the top of the mountain, for a variety of reasons.

#1: I'm in pretty decent shape, but my lungs just couldn't handle the oxygen debt. I'm from Kansas! And I was climbing a MOUNTAIN! It was *huff huff* up as far as I went. I probably could have made the summit, but... this was a good reason to not push it.

#2: Sheer rock bluffs the rest of the way. Next time I'll bring my climbing equipment and get summit pics.

#3: I was there with family, and they were already waiting for me to come back down for lunch. lol

More to come!

Okeedokee... some more Utah trip pics!

Me, Looking for a way across that big ravine/crack in front of me.
img1014e.jpg

Me again, trying to find a way across the rocks. Without ropes/safety gear. lol
img1017.jpg

Hmmm looks like that's it for now!

Enjoy!

*Insert standard disclaimer disassociating myself from the thread's title*

Banded Yellow Garden Spider [Argiope trifasciata] and what appears to be a Two-Striped Grasshopper [Melanoplus bivittatus].

f_10xrwgpbqrm_a1060a4.jpg

JamaisVu said:
Aaah! Don't you have any sympathy for us arachnophobes?

Actually i do. It is just my way of dealing with mine.

DreamerDeceiver said:
Bluey said:
WOW there is some talent in here.
I wish I could take photos like that. *Jealous @*

Same here.

My last photography class was a total scam.

Tell me moor.
What sort of things do you do in a class like that.
Pluss is there much written work you have to do?
Something like that appeals to me.

Latest posts

Back