Being a hooligan is actually a blessing it seems.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should had named the thread "Being a hooligan in Serbia is a blessing" now its too late to change it! Things i wrote are a fact not a random trash talking. I wasn't talking about whores i was talking about everyday normal girls that usually end up with hooligans just because there are something others wish to be.

A shitty country with shitty morals gets people respecting shitty traits. I'm from that region so I know exactly what you're talking about.

Blame it on the ******* communists, actually their children that inherited the country, on the mafia-government, on the base selfishness of people. On the moral vacuum that materialized after communism fell and the lawlessness and double standards that are STILL being felt to this day. And for fresia's sake, run away from that country to a more normal place.

There's a song that is produced by this culture to explain this culture and the reality in the region
"za kokoshka niama proshka za milioni niama zakoni"

An alpha male doesn't pick fights, they stand their ground and protect what is important to them. You may think they are getting points for fighting but they're not.

An alpha male NEVER seeks the approval of someone else; they're confident in who they are and they don't care what others think including girls, so fighting for a girl is the ultimate approval seeking action. It's a big turn off for women.

duff said:
rdor said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Just wait until you catch up to them when they're in their 40's- all those great scars, aches and pains from multiple broken bones and deep tissue damage, the missing teeth, the many criminal charges further limiting future opportunities, always on the grind to make a buck, living in squalor- yep sounds great to me.

They'll probably be working checkout at a supermarket, or living off the dole. Ageing hooligans FTW.

what's wrong with working a checkout at a supermarket ?

It's what I do !

*pulls foot out of throat*

nothing friend... nothing.

SophiaGrace said:
jzinsky said:
SophiaGrace said:
jzinsky said:
Those girls are idiots, twisted bitches and skanks

Excuse me, but I never call women skanks. No woman is ever a skank, whore, slut or hoe in my book.

It's about respect for their human dignity. I don't care how many people she sleeps with. This is entirely seperate from her worth as a human being.

It's nothing to do with how many people she sleeps with, it's to do with the knuckle dragging, gf beating, monosylabbic piece of sputum she decides, for some reason even SHE can't fathom to sleep with

Yeah I've spoken to this kind of girl and it's because he treats her like crap that makes him all the more appealing, yet they don't like him treating her like crap. When I ask why they don't try to find a level headed and slightly less retarded guy they shrug and say "I love him"

Well if you do then more power too, and fool, you

That, my friend, is their own measure of self worth

Okay. So, if a girl does not know how to normally connect with men. How to appreciate normal men, and they have attachment or emotional issues...

Automatically they're a *****, whore and an idiot.

Got it. Makes TOTAL sense.

Is that the correct explanation though? Perhaps they simply prefer stupid, immature aggressive men to more normal guys?

No I don't agree with calling someone 'whore' or 'slut', but idiot seems entirely appropriate.

Respect is the most important thing in the world. It's difficult to be respectful of people who make poor decisions. I get that. What I don't get is how calling anyone an idiot is ever appropriate. Belittling people is not appropriate and it's the low road most often traveled. I hope more people would inspire to something more.

I've known a few punks. I've also known a few seasoned bikers. The bikers I've known are obviously mature, in my opinion, because they can respect themselves and other people. Being a disrespectful hooligan isn't everything it's cracked out to be...
Some people do not deserve to be placed on a silver platter.
It must be incredibly annoying living in a region where you describe things as, "Being a hooligan in Serbia is a blessing."

defenestrate said:
Respect is the most important thing in the world. It's difficult to be respectful of people who make poor decisions. I get that. What I don't get is how calling anyone an idiot is ever appropriate. Belittling people is not appropriate and it's the low road most often traveled. I hope more people would inspire to something more.

Well that's your perspective. In the right context it serves the purpose of drawing people's attention to poor decisions.

Most of my friends all switched to drugs when I was about 18 or so, many people tried to get me to follow them down their path, I walked off that path. There's more to life than drugs in my opinion, but I've been around it before and it was a very sad place to be. I'm so glad I'm away from that now. Everyone should follow their own path and do what they know is right. We all make mistakes and end up in the wrong crowds. Noticed a lot more younger kids are getting into drugs now. I remember when I was younger, I didn't even know what drugs were. Times sure has changed.

Latest posts

Back