being an *******

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Just_Some_Dude

ever feel the urge to be a giant *******?

i used to be a huuuge ******* *******.

actually i still am. i just repress it.

do you ever envy those people that are successful at being 'just the right' amount of ******* to get away with it? or at least to suffer minimal collateral damage or consequeces?

my version of an ******* is epic. like the denis leary song.

this is just a curiosity to me. that's all... :D

Just_Some_Dude said:

Only when my BPD is making me ******* loony tunes.

I was an ******* to you once :( I didn't mean it :(

Just_Some_Dude said:

Sure, but I can usually put a lid on it most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I am always feisty, but I can usually squash the real bitchy/assholish knee-jerk responses, though there is always a sarcastic running dialog, like a NY stock exchange ticker, in my head of all the things I would say if I didn't have to observe the social niceties.

:D

Denis Leary, FTW.

cheaptrickfan said:
Just_Some_Dude said:

Sure, but I can usually put a lid on it most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I am always feisty, but I can usually squash the real bitchy/assholish knee-jerk responses, though there is always a sarcastic running dialog, like a NY stock exchange ticker, in my head of all the things I would say if I didn't have to observe the social niceties.

Same with me. Usually always feisty, but I can usually ignore the ***** in me for the most part. Unless I'm talking to someone who's just a ******* idiot. Then I can't be held responsible for what I say to them.

cheaptrickfan said:
Just_Some_Dude said:

I hear you, I'm exactly the same. I'm a misanthrope with a nice nature

not me.

it's a conscious decision to 'not' be an ******* for me. not the other way around.

for the most part i just dont have it in me to be an *******. i can be if they really deserve it though.

It's just not in my nature to be an *******. I'm too much of a pussy to do that, lol. I can be rude a lot of times, though, even if I don't want to be.

I think I'm a complete ******* in my mind sometimes. The thoughts I think about some issues and people, in my real world, are gruesome, but it almost never makes it out of my mouth. Although I have been getting a little more fiesty in my realtime world. If I ever said "outloud" what I was thinking, a lot of the time, I'm pretty sure I'd be in a jumpsuit with a number by now....

I always imagined that it would be cool to narrate my own life aloud, like that little skit in Family Guy:

[youtube]swJmB-AqhOI[/youtube]

Honestly, I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking *******-ish thoughts in your head, as long as you hold back from displaying those thoughts... but then again, thoughts like that can fester and create an attitude that WILL cause you to treat others badly.

I guess it's about finding a balance between ******* and kindness inside of yourself.

Latest posts

Back