Being bullied

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah @ SourGlown dodge ball, that brings back so many painful memories. It's never nice to be the first one targeted by all those who pick on you all at once. It's really hard to dodge so many balls at once.

Retaliating, being cunning, or Intimidating only works for those who aren't short skinny little shits. Ever see a weaker, smaller person try to intimidate a bully? Yeah, it's really funny to watch. It's either going to result with you getting laughed at, still getting your ass kicked, or getting yourself hung upside down from the second floor stairwell by your ankles.

Sometimes flipping out and acting like a spaz can scare them off, they'll think you are out of your gourd. You just start screaming at them and try to draw attention to the situation. I've seen this on TV and really wish I had tried it. This has been used in comic books too where the "wimpy" kid just goes nuts screaming at the bully "what is your damage!?" Of course drawing attention to the bully and trying to embarrass him could result in you getting your ass kicked later. It all depends on the bully.

If you want to go up against a bully you first need to understand them, figure out what makes them tick and why they do what they do. Why they bully you, and then try some psychological warfare. Either hit them where it hurts the most or use it to your advantage and try to turn your enemy into your friend.

I am also being bullied at school (9 years). :'( I sometimes wondered why I was unable to say anything back to the bullies. I gave them a tease me. If I could go back to the past, I would do differently, I'd say those ''#%&#&&%'' words straight! I hope bullies will suffer someday, feeling bad what they did to me...

My experience with bullies is that the head honcho is usually the little guy lurking at the back.Suss him out,deck him good style,and the other pricks melt away!

Latest posts

Back