Being Lied to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alone By Faults

Reaction score
I have run into a very bad streak of people lying to me as of late.

Changed my view on it...I used to see if the fault lie with me....

or

why they would do it

or

even how bad it made me feel

or

a lot of other things

Now with the exception of this thread, I just cut them out

I do not care the rationilization, reason, excuse, or good cause...

Cut...cut...cut......I have learned to live being lonely ...now I owe myself to have value to accept not being lied to

I hope this helps someone who might be suffering from having people just lie to you

Well it depends on the lie. Some people lie to make you feel better too. It depends.
But it seems like this is not the case. Hmm without more context there's not much I can say.

Wayfarer said:
Well it depends on the lie. Some people lie to make you feel better too. It depends.
But it seems like this is not the case. Hmm without more context there's not much I can say.

Yes the context matters. Alas I would just rather have the ugly truth these days....

personal and professional...important or small...it is all that it seems to be....

I just cut and if I can not cut because it would harm me too much then I keep the interaction to the barest of minimums.

It depends on the scope of the lie. People lie every day of their lives without even realising it, these are small white lies that don't matter. If the lies are more severe then I guess you have to try and understand why; it could be to protect someone, or to project a certain situation or personality differently, or there's just **** right lying.

Alone By Faults said:
I have run into a very bad streak of people lying to me as of late.

Changed my view on it...I used to see if the fault lie with me....

or

why they would do it

or

even how bad it made me feel

or

a lot of other things

Now with the exception of this thread, I just cut them out

I do not care the rationilization, reason, excuse, or good cause...

Cut...cut...cut......I have learned to live being lonely ...now I owe myself to have value to accept not being lied to

I hope this helps someone who might be suffering from having people just lie to you

i know the feeling ive been lied to by girlfriends, best friends and hell even family. i did the same cut cut cut them all loose

I've been told I'm rather crass, but I figure it's better to be brutually honest then untruthfully nice. Or just a backstabbing, lying peice of honeysuckle rat.

Unless it's the cops. You can lie to them.

Latest posts

Back