Being Male

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nerdygirl said:
Gosh, Revengineer, are you sure you wouldn't like some training, too? *tempting singsong voice* Mul-tip-le OR-Gasms!

consider me your ultimate challenge

Sci-Fi said:
I'm just glad we live in a world where it is becoming more socially acceptable for a man to open up about his feelings and not be chastised for it or considered less of a man.

I think we might be having a group thing going on here...Nerdygirl's school of helping men have multiple orgasms.

I hope the tuition rate isn't too high. I'm in enough debt from school as it is. :(

Ah, it's a pity I just got rid of my naughty teacher outfit.

MTrip said:
There is one other disadvantage unique to being a man:

prostate problems!

Well, for all of that, we might as well mention that men don't have uterus problems.

I think a naughty nurse might be more fitting considering what you'd be handling. LOL

There's disadvantages to being either sex, prostates, uterus, periods, sitting on ones nuts, etc. Ironically I'm watching an episode of Futurama where the men and women were divided and had their genders swapped so the women learned what it was like to be a man and the men learned what it was like to be a woman.

Alienated said:
Sci-Fi your a real buzz kill man.... There's nothing like a Hot Nerdygirl , talking about a naughty school girl outfit ...In a room full of men... and you say something like that !!!

I don't know, swapping genders is entrancing

No, I never got a naughty nurse outfit. It invites the wrong conclusions from clients. Harsh schoolmarm, though, fit my personality and work.

Silly men. I suppose this conversation is the thing that would be different if I was male... and it would be such a shame if I couldn't have such chats.

I personally like my penis.

The only advantage I would see to being female is being able to play with my breasts. But then again, if I were female, would I want to?

nerdygirl said:
Silly men. I suppose this conversation is the thing that would be different if I was male... and it would be such a shame if I couldn't have such chats.

M'eh it doesn't do much without a visual

I think if we could swap genders for a day we'd all have a new appreciation for what each other has to deal with.

And those kinds of pictures can't be posted here Drew :O lol

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

The only advantage I would see to being female is being able to play with my breasts. But then again, if I were female, would I want to?

If you were female you would be playing with more then ur breast and I am m'eh about my penis

Sci-Fi said:
I think if we could swap genders for a day we'd all have a new appreciation for what each other has to deal with.

And those kinds of pictures can't be posted here Drew :O lol

Some of use would not change back lol and thats what email is for ;)

Drew88 said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

If you were female you would be playing with more then ur breast and I am m'eh about my penis

Yes, but I hardly think that it would be ME that would be turned on by ME.

Although I do believe I'd make a hot lesbian.

Latest posts

Back