Being Male

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
You missed my erection joke.

Oh. Ohhh. I get it now. My gosh, you can support a COAT with that thing? That's impressive!

murmi97 said:
I thought you meant that you'd wear an attractive enough woman's coat. :D

That's kinda how I took it...

nerdygirl said:
I've always said that I would like to become rich enough to hire a couple of fellas to be my "living bras". Oh, I know men will walk around holding my breasts for free, but I'd want them to do it without getting all gropey or fondling me. Also, they would have to match my look for the day.

My husband used to do this to me walking out of the house lol! (We do live in a rural area so it's not too much of a spectacle.) I doubt he knew what I looked like the first year we were together because he never looked up :p

I'd like to know why I was not born with one of these so called "lower female libidos". Apparently I got robbed of my birthright? I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in now if I had.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
nerdygirl said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
If you're attractive, I can also function as a coat hanger!

*cough cough*

You can be a coat hanger? Even with the coughing, I think I'm missing something. I've used guys as foot stools before.

You missed my erection joke.

Oh, I get it now, LOL good one.

Drew88 said:
Susana said:
Drew88 said:
Probably the wrong place to post this, so if it is I apologize.

Being Male sucks and is alot more lonelier.

I mean yea it is more independent, but its still all the same.
Why do you say this?? Lonliness is what you make of it!! You have a choice ...??

So I go up and say hi to people and be friendly and get ignored thats my fault?

Having friends and trying to do things, but they never want to, also my choice?

regardless its pointless and rendition .

That's not male specific though, women deal with the same thing. Women can sometimes be more catty than men too so sometimes it can be even worse for them. I've seen this with both sexes and it disgusted me. Funny how people think just because they are not taking directly to you that people around them can't hear what they say when you are in ear shot.

Do women ever get "blue ovaries"? Of course not. That's a female advantage right there. What most people don't realize is that testiculus azulia is not only an aggravating condition, but can even be life-threatening. Just using your hand isn't always good enough, either....

murmi97 said:
Women - breasts
Men - thighs
Both - eyes and sly, clever smiles

I'd ask for permission to get in on this boy's club-type discussion tangent that only males have thus far contributed to, but it's a public forum. :D

Don't you like a nice caboose?

MTrip said:
Do women ever get "blue ovaries"? Of course not. That's a female advantage right there. What most people don't realize is that testiculus azulia is not only an aggravating condition, but can even be life-threatening. Just using your hand isn't always good enough, either....

Erm... Vaginal vasocongestion. It can hurt. I think you were trying to say, "testiculos azulia", which is just the way to refer to "blue balls" in Spanish. Testicular vasocongestion isn't life threatening.

Drew88 said:
Susana said:
Drew88 said:
Probably the wrong place to post this, so if it is I apologize.

Being Male sucks and is alot more lonelier.

I mean yea it is more independent, but its still all the same.
Why do you say this?? Lonliness is what you make of it!! You have a choice ...??

So I go up and say hi to people and be friendly and get ignored thats my fault?

Having friends and trying to do things, but they never want to, also my choice?

regardless its pointless and rendition .
Perhaps you should stop feeling sorry for yourself.. You can't control what other people say or do but you can control what you say and do..and if other people don't accept you in whatever way, then move along. Odds are that they ignored you or whatever they did to you, because of their own issues not yours!

Batman55 said:
murmi97 said:
Women - breasts
Men - thighs
Both - eyes and sly, clever smiles

I'd ask for permission to get in on this boy's club-type discussion tangent that only males have thus far contributed to, but it's a public forum. :D

Don't you like a nice caboose?

Nah, butts don't really matter to me. I don't see why they're a visual aesthetic for others.

Latest posts

Back