Being Quiet equals Psycho killer???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
condemnedsoul666 said:
apparently i never look happy, and always 'fed-up' some people in my school have said i look like a psycho, even one of my teachers (the most awesome teacher ever btw!), most joking but then some people sound like they're trying too hard to be joking and i could swear they really think that....

yeh same here- im a bit of a moody/serious looker but thats because im not smiling! (even then i dont think its exactly sane!) :D You will find that, some people sound like they are having a laugh, others just give you a sort of feeling that makes you think they are being serious......either way, Im sure your not one! xD

Thats not what jimmy said and hes...... oh i've said too much already....he...hehe....

lol jk i'm not a psycho i just think smiling all the time is psycho and pointless, unless you are happy and even then....

I don't know why people have to make fun of people PERIOD! To make fun of you for being quiet may just be someone's way of trying to get you to retaliate and say something back. Or, like someone else said, they just are mean and making fun of you.
A Psychopathic person is a person that can't feel love, guilt, remorse--any positive or negative feelings. If you are upset about them making fun of you, you sure aren't Psycho.

condemnedsoul666 said:
Thats not what jimmy said and hes...... oh i've said too much already....he...hehe....

lol jk i'm not a psycho i just think smiling all the time is psycho and pointless, unless you are happy and even then....

I've noticed some people smiling like they're competing in a beauty pageant and by that I mean all the time. They seriously creep me out. :p

rosebud said:
condemnedsoul666 said:

I've noticed some people smiling like they're competing in a beauty pageant and by that I mean all the time. They seriously creep me out. :p

I guess people cant win either way- cant smile, cant frown- for people like me that have facial features that are naturally moody there is no escape! xD

GREG MOFFAT! a dude i know who smiles almost all the time and can be creepy at times but all in all hes o.k.

No idea who that is! probably some sort of psycho role model teaching the secrets of a non creepy smile. Personally, I would reccomend Christian Bale as a role model! :D

Rolo said:
No idea who that is! probably some sort of psycho role model teaching the secrets of a non creepy smile. Personally, I would reccomend Christian Bale as a role model! :D

TOURETTES! he has them for fun.

Chuck+Norris%2527+smile1.jpg

aggghhhh! PSYCHO! but dont say that to his face.........:p

Chuck norris?
I randomly started watching walker texas ranger the other day, random clowns with guns, like wtf

clowns? clowns? yet another example of psychopaths.....yeh incase you didnt guess i hate clowns :D

Rolo said:
clowns? clowns? yet another example of psychopaths.....yeh incase you didnt guess i hate clowns :D

Agree..hate clown too..even the icon of fast food restaurant..huh

I'm quiet. I have a moody appearance. People often call me miserable. They're also very wary of me. It's not just you as you've seen from this and other posts.

I know a gay colleague of mine and I swear to God he never keeps his mouth shut. Also he has this habit to touch on the arm or the shoulder anyone who he is talking to. It's really frustrating, so he isn't only loud, he is getting in your personal space. Worst thing he is so full of himself he doesn't take any remarks. It's quite funny at the same time really. He is one stereotipical fat older gay that you expect to see. :D

rosebud said:
I know a gay colleague of mine and I swear to God he never keeps his mouth shut. Also he has this habit to touch on the arm or the shoulder anyone who he is talking to. It's really frustrating, so he isn't only loud, he is getting in your personal space. Worst thing he is so full of himself he doesn't take any remarks. It's quite funny at the same time really. He is one stereotipical fat older gay that you expect to see. :D

They're usually extremely friendly, but they can be a bit much at times. I worked with a gay lad. Nice bloke. Not a bad bone in his body, but after one conversation he was trading life stories as if he'd known me all my life. Just met the dude.

It's interesting how quiet=psycho for a guy. For me quiet=quiet. Someone that didn't know my name would address me as "that quiet girl." Like "Oh, you're that quiet girl from science class, right?" There was also "that shy girl" or "that smart girl" (though I imagine the smart girl one was a combination of my being quiet and wearing glasses... because everyone knows that if you are quiet and wear glasses you must by default be intelligent)

I guess quiet girls aren't pyscho material... or my school was an anomaly. I don't know.

Latest posts

Back