being rude to sales staff when they deserve it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See Callie's post - anyone who disagrees with the OP must have gotten their values from hardcore church, and/or is Hitler, or is "uncouth", or a Canadian, and so on, and so on...

Don't ask me how I'm all those contradictory things at once, because I don't know myself.

i meant hitler emoticon or emoji whatever it's called. you will always have a thousand people and a thousand different opinions.

i meant hitler emoticon or emoji whatever it's called. you will always have a thousand people and a thousand different opinions.

Oh, lol. That's much easier to explain.

The picture is actually a little .gif file, not one of the forum's emoticons/emojis.

So I right-click saved the .gif file from a post on my profile.
Then I used the "Insert image" button, and inserted the Hitler .gif where you see it in my post in the thread.

Oh, lol. That's much easier to explain.

The picture is actually a little .gif file, not one of the forum's emoticons/emojis.

So I right-click saved the .gif file from a post on my profile.
Then I used the "Insert image" button, and inserted the Hitler .gif where you see it in my post in the thread.

oh i see. in that case "notice of acquisition" lol

Attachments

• png-clipart-mein-kampf-nazi-germany-smiley-nazism-hitler-miscellaneous-celebrities.png
    png-clipart-mein-kampf-nazi-germany-smiley-nazism-hitler-miscellaneous-celebrities.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 1
I think you have the right to request a new cup of coffee when you explained your concern to the server or other staff. But shouting is just not a good way to communicate to others. And when you are shouting and angry, you do harm to yourself psychologically, at least it's not a good emotion to have.
which harm is this? no emotion is inherently good or bad.

they'd make him a new one, with their "special" ingredient. it's best to walk away and never return. buy locally or on amazon whatever he/she prefers and make his/her own at home. problem solved.
or people can do their jobs in good faith. it's amusing you have an issue with that.

or people can do their jobs in good faith. it's amusing you have an issue with that.

i don't have an issue with anything. it doesn't concern me at all. i'm never in a situation like that. i advise others to be careful because i spent most of my life in the back end of street food joints and various kitchens. i know first hand who works there and what they do. i have higher standards for myself. but you do you.

i don't have an issue with anything. it doesn't concern me at all. i'm never in a situation like that. i advise others to be careful because i spent most of my life in the back end of street food joints and various kitchens. i know first hand who works there and what they do. i have higher standards for myself. but you do you.
you do have an issue. if a person buys anything, there is a standard attached, whether legal or ethical. your spiritual church has told you this is baseless, that's all. it's funny that somebody who doesn't know why saying the n-word is wrong has life and honeysuckle all figured out

you do have an issue. if a person buys anything, there is a standard attached, whether legal or ethical. your spiritual church has told you this is baseless, that's all. it's funny that somebody who doesn't know why saying the n-word is wrong has life and honeysuckle all figured out

lol born and raised atheist here. i have no idea what church you're talking about. i have higher standards and ethics than any religiously ill around me. i don't say it, blacks around me say it. i only observe from a distance.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 2
lol born and raised atheist here. i have no idea what church you're talking about. i have higher standards and ethics than any religiously ill around me. i don't say it, blacks around me say it. i only observe from a distance.

We worship the flying spaghetti monster on this forum and Minus is our leader. Get you colander out and put it on your head. You are part of us now. Next time you might be lucky enough to be called Hitler.

We worship the flying spaghetti monster on this forum and Minus is our leader. Get you colander out and put it on your head. You are part of us now. Next time you might be lucky enough to be called Hitler.
No! i cannot betray my church of our lord and savior Beavis Christ! And i'm not a fan of spaghetti

Attachments

• q76m0v7mo7a11.jpg
    q76m0v7mo7a11.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1

Now you see what we mean. It doesn't matter what you say or do...even if you agree with OP on some issues or points, you're still going to be called a hardcore churchgoer and/or Hitler soon enough anyway.

You might as well just try to increase your score Hitler-Smiley.gif

Last edited:
Now you see what we mean. It doesn't matter what you say or do...even if you agree with OP on some issues or points, you're still going to be called a hardcore churchgoer and/or Hitler soon enough anyway.

You might as well just try to increase your score View attachment 3788

Thing about internet it does not matter who agrees or disagrees. Nothing affects me here like things affect me in real life. Nobody here can hurt my feelings or offend me like it happens in real life. This may as well be a fantasy land. I read different stories, advices, tips, it helps me get a different perspective on things. My screen can take any disagreements or insults. I'm not easily offended here. In real life it affects my existence. In real life i react differently.

Thing about internet it does not matter who agrees or disagrees. Nothing affects me here like things affect me in real life. Nobody here can hurt my feelings or offend me like it happens in real life. This may as well be a fantasy land. I read different stories, advices, tips, it helps me get a different perspective on things. My screen can take any disagreements or insults. I'm not easily offended here. In real life it affects my existence. In real life i react differently.

I guess I have a different view of it.

To me, this is real. Just like a phone call is real, or a letter, an email, social media, etc.

There are real folks at the other end of all these profiles, sharing real thoughts and feelings.

Granted, it's easier to just say and do whatever you want online, because there aren't immediate real-world consequences for that, and because of anonymity. But I'd still say there's more truth, than not.

I'm not saying that you should be offended. Just that I do feel like Internet communication is as real as any other form of communication - especially as the Internet becomes a bigger and bigger part of our lives.

You might as well just try to increase your score View attachment 3788

Thing about internet it does not matter who agrees or disagrees. Nothing affects me here like things affect me in real life. Nobody here can hurt my feelings or offend me like it happens in real life. This may as well be a fantasy land. I read different stories, advices, tips, it helps me get a different perspective on things. My screen can take any disagreements or insults. I'm not easily offended here. In real life it affects my existence. In real life i react
I guess I have a different view of it.

To me, this is real. Just like a phone call is real, or a letter, an email, social media, etc.

There are real folks at the other end of all these profiles, sharing real thoughts and feelings.

Granted, it's easier to just say and do whatever you want online, because there aren't immediate real-world consequences for that, and because of anonymity. But I'd still say there's more truth, than not.

I'm not saying that you should be offended. Just that I do feel like Internet communication is as real as any other form of communication - especially as the Internet becomes a bigger and bigger part of our lives.

It is real, thoughts feelings are real, but nothing offends me here like offline. Disagreements don't offend me. Hate doesn't offend me. I'm used to it in real life. In real life i'm crucified and hated for being an atheist, for not being traditions, for not conforming to others, for being a vegetarian, for not drinking alcohol and not smoking cigarettes or pot, for not eating anything anywhere, for not having any bad habits, small things like that but online anyone can hate me for any reason and it means absolutely nothing to me. Everything else helps distract me from everyday stress and it's entertaining. I can relate to some and their situations. I feel slightly less lonely.

The definite highlight of this thread for me is the animated graphic: Hitler-Smiley.gif

I'm waaaaay behind on "Hitlers," but one can always hope... I'm going to keep that one on my desktop for future reference...

I do genuinely wonder whether some folks seek things to be offended by, as if their life revolves upon small victories of self righteousness. Nobody likes bad manners, but people like a self righteous jerk, even less. Just be grateful he didn't have his cock in your cup!

Latest posts

Back