Big Girls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In response to the OP, why would we be able to analyze your love for big girls?

I like girls, fat or skinny, depends on what I'm wanting at the time, and also, the girl in question. You having a preference for fat girls is like me having a preference for girls with B-cup boobs and asking "why" implies that there's something wrong or it's a preference that needs to be second-guessed. I like B-cup girls, just because I do, and don't really care to have my brain picked as to why that is. In that same way, "why" you like fat girls is not only irrelevant, it's a silly thing to be spending time pondering about. An appreciation for something need not always have an explanation behind it; we have preferences for specific types of girls because we are given the freedom and selection to do so. That is all.

Doubt The Rabbit said:

I like girls, fat or skinny, depends on what I'm wanting at the time, and also, the girl in question. You having a preference for fat girls is like me having a preference for girls with B-cup boobs and asking "why" implies that there's something wrong or it's a preference that needs to be second-guessed. I like B-cup girls, just because I do, and don't really care to have my brain picked as to why that is. In that same way, "why" you like fat girls is not only irrelevant, it's a silly thing to be spending time pondering about. An appreciation for something need not always have an explanation behind it; we have preferences for specific types of girls because we are given the freedom and selection to do so. That is all.

Well after reading 'Doubt the rabbit's' response it seams there is no point expressing our feelings or voicing our opinions so let's just sit here and say nothing.

Of course there is always a point in expressing our feelings and voicing our opinions. If not, this forum will be silent. And so will the entire world. There are things that we each ponder about, be them silly or not, mature or naive. We're here to help and hear each other out. Nothing wrong with that.

I still think you guys are cool for liking big girls. :)

Parabolani said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
Well after reading 'Doubt the rabbit's' response it seams there is no point expressing our feelings or voicing our opinions so let's just sit here and say nothing.

Lmao.....

U like it BIG BOOBS too?:p
They come with the package...NO?

So When I say...how I like my women.
Skinney, big ass titays, A nice firm ass and a face of an angel.....

Id be in the shallow in of the mother fucken pool or some god **** thing. As if i dont know how to fresia and love at the sametime.lol
Evidently my natural desire overrides the need to seek praise and approval from the people doing nose dives going off the deep end.:p

Seriously man...one time my boss had to hire an entire crew to pick my god **** brain.
Mother fucken job SECURITY **** it. hahaa
I had to paid for my educations and knowlege...
Instead of hiring bussiness consultants maybe i might had busted out with some useful informations if he paid my ass
the money instead. **** business consultance only got out of me what he paid for...20k-30k tops
Im worst more than a million bucks bitches....

Lonesome Crow said:
Parabolani said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

Lmao.....

U like it BIG BOOBS too?:p
They come with the package...NO?

So When I say...how I like my women.
Skinney, big ass titays, A nice firm ass and a face of an angel.....

Id be in the shallow in of the mother fucken pool or some god **** thing. As if i dont know how to fresia and love at the sametime.lol
Evidently my natural desire overrides the need to seek praise and approval from the people doing nose dives going off the deep end.:p

Seriously man...one time my boss had to hire an entire crew to pick my god **** brain.
Mother fucken job SECURITY **** it. hahaa

Sweet, I used to hang out smokin weed and gettin with cool laid back girls but after 5 trips to A&E I got to live a boring life now.

Parabolani said:
ladyforsaken said:
Well, Para, this is interesting, so I'd like to know why do you like big girls?

Or are you asking yourself because you're not sure why?

I don't know. I just like their soft round features, as people they also seem more approachable and laid back, and in my experience they enjoy sex more.

Parabolani said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

Regardless what DTR says, I think it's perfectly fine for you to ask the questions you did. Plus I'm sure there are big girls on here or to come that will read this thread and maybe feel a bit better about themselves. I think big/curvy girls are far more sexy than ones who are skinny as hell. A curvy woman looks just like that, like a woman. I'm not saying skinny girls aren't pretty, just not my preference.

Parabolani said:
Sweet, I used to hang out smokin weed and gettin with cool laid back girls but after 5 trips to A&E I got to live a boring life now.

lmao....
4-5 trips to the ER..but it wasnt me in the ambelance.
2-3 trips to the jail house and it wasnt me with hand cuff behind
my back either.lol
**** 4logos turns my baby loca.lmao

You mean U havnt had a couple of boodilious nurses
take you home before after being on suiecide watch???
It only works...if they saw you before with your beautiful soon to
be ex-wf.lmao

Anywho.....The most beautiful and The hot flame ( translations of their user's name) was my on-line GFs for a while, on this site.
Did that song and dance too. Just saying......
You dont even know....the most beautiful is totally hot. Still have her on my FB and still talks to me
every so often..depending on my status...She's cool like that.
Young, skin, hot body, hot face.

Parabolani said:
Why do I love big girls? eg. Samantha 38g.
If you have any thoughts, opinions, ideas ect on the subject of BBW's please post.

Shouldn't we be asking you this, instead of you asking us :p Why do you love big girls? I don't know. but that's great for you! :D I could only support you but as to explain why you love big girls, I'd have to be you, first and foremost ^^

Shouldn't we be asking you this, instead of you asking us :p Why do you love big girls? I don't know. but that's great for you! :D I could only support you but as to explain why you love big girls, I'd have to be you, first and foremost ^^
[/quote]

Some people have insights into how other people behave and they like to share those insights with others, like in an online forum for example.

Thanks for joining in bro.

ahh,, well I think there's nothing wrong with liking big girls.. it's just like having the preference for blonds or brunettes or for pizza being your favorite food in the entire universe. So, you need not worry about what other people think. Just enjoy your own preference cos it makes you you. There is no problem with liking big girls just as there is no problem being a big girl, unless being big is making them unhealthy. But as long as they are healthy, enjoying their lives, they are as beautiful as any woman in different sizes can be. What I would just like to point out to you, kind OP, is the fact that some people may find it insulting for you putting an emphasis on how they differ from others and asking other people why you have this preference like it might be something weird. May not be in this forum, but maybe even in real life. And if you ask me, it is a valid concern regardless what others may say. The last thing I want is for you to offend someone. I'm not saying that you shouldn't tell your opinion. I am merely commenting on this particular topic. So good day to you and yeah, it's awesome that you like big girls. I myself prefer them to skinny ones :)

hoffy said:
Parabolani said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

Regardless what DTR says, I think it's perfectly fine for you to ask the questions you did. Plus I'm sure there are big girls on here or to come that will read this thread and maybe feel a bit better about themselves. I think big/curvy girls are far more sexy than ones who are skinny as hell. A curvy woman looks just like that, like a woman. I'm not saying skinny girls aren't pretty, just not my preference.
Well, in the bigger picture, no, there is no real point in voicing our opinions except for the need to be validated and to share one's opinions with the world in hopes that someone may convert their beliefs in one's own favor.
Is that a bad thing? Not necessarily, but it's also not necessary. Why do we do it? Because we have the freedom to.

Furthermore, judging by OP's comment to my post, you must have misunderstood the entire point of my post. What I spoke upon was the analyzing of one's personal preference. Had I not said that - had I said something along the lines of your preference for fat girls being related to an unhealthy attraction towards your mother, would it have changed the way you feel about fat girls? Probably not, in fact, it would have probably offended you. The answer is not that one should keep their opinions to themselves - hell, shout them out from Mt. Everest if it so pleases you, but feeling there is a need to ask "WHY" you do something is leaving room to believe there is something potentially wrong with it. Expressing one's own opinion and questioning it, by definition, are two entirely different things. Sometimes, it just "is."

Sure, fat women may feel as though threads like this give them some hope. Well, to begin with, someone who feels they need to be given "hope" should first think about why they feel "hopeless." There are plenty of men who prefer women who are size twelve and up. Why should women who fill a pair of size 26 jeans feel hopeless when there's whole societies of men who like fat girls? Possibly because of low self-esteem. then, the blame should not be put on others or the media, but on the girl in question. The only solution there is to change one's body or change one's frame of mind.

However, skinny girls may not feel so keen to threads like these. The "BBW" movement is one that is spreading far and wide. In fact, "full-figured" women are currently so popular that they are making the media and the fashion industry. Personally, I believe that it's all a bunch of hogwash. Fat, skinny - a woman is a woman. To say that "full-figured" women look more like "women" is ridiculous. I believe any woman with mammary glands and a vagina looks like a woman. Additionally, any man with a nice ass and long hair looks like a woman (from behind).

All this self-serving bullshit about what a woman should or shouldn't look like is designed to make women from one demographic or another feel better about THEMSELVES. If you need to play up fat women, or skinny women, or full-figured women, or average women, or SSBBW women to feel better about YOURSELF, then your self-esteem is only fleeting because it does not come from within. No, instead, it comes from putting down other women behind a thinly-veiled "Not that fat/skinny/average women aren't pretty..." passive-aggressiveness.

Do you know what's pretty? Any woman who puts time and effort into courting a man (or woman, even), be it through appearance, talent, personality, or a combination of the three.

HOWEVER, that does not mean one can't have his or her own preferences in women. What may appeal to one may not appeal to the other. I have preferences, and I don't need to give some bullshit reason to validate them. I like a certain type of woman - not because she looks more womanly, not because it's anti-media, not because she resembles my mother or sister or aunt or cousin, not because someone told me to - I have my preferences because I DO. However, my preferences are only subjective within the scope of reason that, on the grand scale of things, NO woman is better than the other.

And that is why analyzing - read: ANALYZING, not EXPRESSING - something as trivial as preferences can be a very wasted pastime.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
hoffy said:
Parabolani said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

Well, in the bigger picture, no, there is no real point in voicing our opinions except for the need to be validated and to share one's opinions with the world in hopes that someone may convert their beliefs in one's own favor.
Is that a bad thing? Not necessarily, but it's also not necessary. Why do we do it? Because we have the freedom to.

Furthermore, judging by OP's comment to my post, you must have misunderstood the entire point of my post. What I spoke upon was the analyzing of one's personal preference. Had I not said that - had I said something along the lines of your preference for fat girls being related to an unhealthy attraction towards your mother, would it have changed the way you feel about fat girls? Probably not, in fact, it would have probably offended you. The answer is not that one should keep their opinions to themselves - hell, shout them out from Mt. Everest if it so pleases you, but feeling there is a need to ask "WHY" you do something is leaving room to believe there is something potentially wrong with it. Expressing one's own opinion and questioning it, by definition, are two entirely different things. Sometimes, it just "is."

Sure, fat women may feel as though threads like this give them some hope. Well, to begin with, someone who feels they need to be given "hope" should first think about why they feel "hopeless." There are plenty of men who prefer women who are size twelve and up. Why should women who fill a pair of size 26 jeans feel hopeless when there's whole societies of men who like fat girls? Possibly because of low self-esteem. then, the blame should not be put on others or the media, but on the girl in question. The only solution there is to change one's body or change one's frame of mind.

However, skinny girls may not feel so keen to threads like these. The "BBW" movement is one that is spreading far and wide. In fact, "full-figured" women are currently so popular that they are making the media and the fashion industry. Personally, I believe that it's all a bunch of hogwash. Fat, skinny - a woman is a woman. To say that "full-figured" women look more like "women" is ridiculous. I believe any woman with mammary glands and a vagina looks like a woman. Additionally, any man with a nice ass and long hair looks like a woman (from behind).

All this self-serving bullshit about what a woman should or shouldn't look like is designed to make women from one demographic or another feel better about THEMSELVES. If you need to play up fat women, or skinny women, or full-figured women, or average women, or SSBBW women to feel better about YOURSELF, then your self-esteem is only fleeting because it does not come from within. No, instead, it comes from putting down other women behind a thinly-veiled "Not that fat/skinny/average women aren't pretty..." passive-aggressiveness.

Do you know what's pretty? Any woman who puts time and effort into courting a man (or woman, even), be it through appearance, talent, personality, or a combination of the three.

HOWEVER, that does not mean one can't have his or her own preferences in women. What may appeal to one may not appeal to the other. I have preferences, and I don't need to give some bullshit reason to validate them. I like a certain type of woman - not because she looks more womanly, not because it's anti-media, not because she resembles my mother or sister or aunt or cousin, not because someone told me to - I have my preferences because I DO. However, my preferences are only subjective within the scope of reason that, on the grand scale of things, NO woman is better than the other.

And that is why analyzing - read: ANALYZING, not EXPRESSING - something as trivial as preferences can be a very wasted pastime.

+ 1

Parabolani said:
Why do I love big girls? eg. Samantha 38g.
If you have any thoughts, opinions, ideas ect on the subject of BBW's please post.

It's just your personally preference. Everyone has their own.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
hoffy said:
Parabolani said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

Wow.

Parabolani said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
hoffy said:
Parabolani said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

Wow.

Not unless you want acceptence, approval, praise and be part
of the wagon train. Serving brownie pionts for your welcoming
party....

You know as well...people are going to tell you.
Wow..you're such a wonderful person, knows how to love someone
for who they are on the inside and not so shallow ...and all that good
horse honeysuckle.....(co dependency and low selfesteem behaviors)

At some level you knew this. i seriously dont think you lack intelligent.
Either that you're freaken crazy...
Look at all the comments at the begining of the thread....

so...if you're second guessing yourself about being with Big girls.
There's a reason behind that. Theres a reason for everything....
At some level you still feel guilty or ashame of being with big girls.
Is this what you're really having conflicts with???
In the back of your mind somewhere you still wanna bang a skinny chick?

You can start with preference....
What it's going to lead to is EQUALITY for all people.

You can believe whatever you wanna to believe. Jump on board on whatever boat you wanna jump on.

But here's the deal.
I have 2 daughters that fits the profile of what hollywood wants.
In other words they are very very pretty girls. Knock out face and body.
My girls where/are picked on, bullied and put down constantly for being who they are...just the same.
The many many nights and phone calls of them telling the bullshit they have to live through and put up with.
They struggle for acceptence and love just the same.
Hate dosnt discriminate.....

Equality is an idea. A perfect idea that human cant live up too. Though some will try to sell it to you.

ALL DEAD PEOPLE ARE EQUAL....
Take a walk in a cemetary sometimes.

I honestly would love a girl with self confidence. Thing with many girls big/small, tall/short, and etc... If a girl is big and has great self esteem hell yeah and plus big girls have curves which I appreciate loads more then skinny girls. I think all types of women are beautiful, but I definitely like a certain amount of weight to be super attracted.

Latest posts

Back