Big Girls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Callie said:
Chris516 said:
Parabolani said:
Why do I love big girls? eg. Samantha 38g.
If you have any thoughts, opinions, ideas ect on the subject of BBW's please post.

My fiance is one of them.

Height:
Me: 5'6"
Her: 5'11"

Weight:
Me: 170
Her: Not gonna say

Chest:
Me: I forgot
Her: 40D

I have been with her in an LD relationship for five years. That may not seem like much. But compared to what I have been through in the last twenty-five years, she is a queen.

Callie said:
Chris516 said:
Parabolani said:
Why do I love big girls? eg. Samantha 38g.
If you have any thoughts, opinions, ideas ect on the subject of BBW's please post.

My fiance is a 40D. She(5'11") is even taller than me(5'6"). I won't mention the weight numbers.

I think 'girls' that are 'pencil thin', only have room in their body, for a big ego.:rolleyes2:

Oh yes, I can assure you that my ego is extraordinarily HUGE. :rolleyes: Size does not dictate ego. Conceited assholery does.

Yes it does. A lot of BBW's don't have a giant ego. Whereas, a supermodel does.

Not all thin people are supermodels. Wanna stereotype some more? And bull ******* honeysuckle a lot bigger people don't have egos.

Overweight people are ostracized by society. Whereas thin people are beautified. So naturally, an overweight person is going to have far less of an ego. Than a person who fits society's mold.

Chris516 said:
Overweight people are ostracized by society. Whereas thin people are beautified. So naturally, an overweight person is going to have far less of an ego. Than a person who fits society's mold.

People are criticized by society whether they are overweight or extremely thin. So either way, people don't win. That's why there's so much pressure on either end of the spectrum to be this ideal image of perfection. I believe the same goes for both ends though. Just because you're fat doesn't mean you're unhealthy. And just because you're on the thinner side, doesn't mean you're unhealthy. Just because you're thin, doesn't mean you're malnourished. And just because you're fat, it doesn't mean that you're not malnourished. More so, both ends can have eating disorders, one being over-eating and the other being not eating enough.

Either which way you go, there will always be people in society gawking at you. I wish people didn't judge on that specific thing, because being thin or fat should not define someone. If you don't know a person, you don't know them. Plain and simple. And just because you see how much fat is or is not on them, doesn't mean that anyone has the right to judge them and assume who they are. People might look at me and think, "Holy honeysuckle, ***** needs to put the fork down," when in reality, I don't over-eat. Or you could look at my cousin who has always been skinny as a rail, but he could eat a horse, and admit that he'll eat a lot too. I think what makes me and my cousin better off is the simple fact that even though we're on different ends of that spectrum, neither one of us gives two cents of honeysuckle what people think. Yeah, I know I'm fat. No, I'm not lazy or dirty or stinky. And he does his martial arts thing and is happy with it.

just bumping this thread for the hell of it!

fat-bottomed girls make the rockin world go round

I will not date skinny girls... I like meat on my women.

an old southern dude once said to me...

"mike, ya gotta git yerself a larger woman... she'll give you shade in the summer, and heat in the winter" .. lol

ahaikulife said:
I will not date skinny girls... I like meat on my women. Skinny, sorry if you are, is just gross..... like, why are you starving yourself?

Y'know what, there's no need for that. It's equally offensive to say "Fat chicks are gross and disgusting" as it is to say "Skinny is gross."

Have your preferences, just please, don't insult others that don't match them. It's needlessly cruel.

I love this thread. :)
I think there are a lot of women out there who are afraid to embrace themselves. There are just a lot of people in general. (Society is to blame for this.) If we didn't live in a world where doing what you love had anything to do with how you look then I think things would be different. I say this because I've seen how people look at eachother, with digust.. I will never understand this myself. Sometimes when I go to the gym I will see somebody looking at someone and I can instantly read their facial expressions. "Oh look a fat person, why are they here?" Come on now.. Why are you at the gym in the first place buddy? We are all here for the same reason. What gets me is that as many people as there are in the world body shapes and sizes vary so much that is just plain ridiculous to judge ANYONE. Being a bigger girl myself I never think about ones size, I always focus on their inner spirit. I am healthy and that is all that matters to me! Anyway, kind of off subject here but this just strikes something in me and it's nice to see how you view others. Personally I'd rather have someone 10 pounds heavier than 10 pounds lighter. At least then you know that they are healthy. :)

This woman is a lot healthier
pinky-homegrown-pictures-atlnightspots-atlanta-club-pics-4.jpg

Than this woman
yuk.jpg

Don't believe me, ask a doctor.

Parabolani said:

Than this woman
yuk.jpg

These don't look too unhealthy to me >.>

[youtube]kpZhZAr1cQU[/youtube]

IgnoredOne said:
Parabolani said:

Than this woman
yuk.jpg

20 year olds acting like 10 year olds??? what ever floats your boat. I guess.

Parabolani said:
IgnoredOne said:
Parabolani said:

Than this woman
yuk.jpg

Eww what 10 year olds do you know? Because those chicks def are not acting like they're 10 with their grinding and spreading their legs dance moves.

Also, when guys post about how they like big girls, they tend to think that big girls are all tits and ass (Ex. Christina Hendricks).

But usually when girls ask these questions...I find that they often aren't shaped like what the men are fantasizing about when it comes to bigger women. I mean, what girl would be insecure about being all tits and ass?
When I was overweight, guys were like "Yeahhh we love bigger women" and then proceed to give examples of women who have massive T&A which is nothing like how the typical bigger woman looks like because hourglass shapes are very rare.
Never did they say their ideal was someone like me when I was overweight (fatter face, massive stomach etc as well)...>_>

I've lost weight and it's not like people are flocking to me...

Think it's a matter of finding the right match that appreciates you overall...

Love sometimes seems like an impossible journey..

Nothing wrong with bigger women. Many share your preference. Myself, I like a woman with a little beef. Hugs from bigger women are more pleasurable to me than skinny women.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Eww what 10 year olds do you know? Because those chicks def are not acting like they're 10 with their grinding and spreading their legs dance moves.

Also, when guys post about how they like big girls, they tend to think that big girls are all tits and ass (Ex. Christina Hendricks).

But usually when girls ask these questions...I find that they often aren't shaped like what the men are fantasizing about when it comes to bigger women. I mean, what girl would be insecure about being all tits and ass?
When I was overweight, guys were like "Yeahhh we love bigger women" and then proceed to give examples of women who have massive T&A which is nothing like how the typical bigger woman looks like because hourglass shapes are very rare.
Never did they say their ideal was someone like me when I was overweight (fatter face, massive stomach etc as well)...>_>

I've lost weight and it's not like people are flocking to me...

Think it's a matter of finding the right match that appreciates you overall...

Love sometimes seems like an impossible journey..
[/quote]
Hour glass shapes are not rare it's just for a long time woman with them have been made to feel they were fat so they have used clothing to hide them.
Plus 10 year old girls don't act like that??? I don't know any real woman who would dance around like retards like the ordinary girls in that video.

I don't believe that the mentally sick are known for their attention to dancing: the skills and the memorization require a focus that is extraordinary. But its all right, you don't know many women, clearly.

I really don't think hourglass figures were ever shamed on...I mean, even in old hollywood; the ideal was Marilyn Monroe. Even in ancient art and whatnot, hourglass figures were often there.
I don't have a link to an article or anything because I'm too lazy to search...but think I read something like most women are apple-shaped (thick in waist and chest); pear-shaped (thick in ass and thighs); ruler etc and hourglass was the least common. If it was so common, women wouldn't be desperately getting breast implants, liposuction and butt implants.
Kinda hits a nerve with me because I'm apple-shaped...lost weight but god, hate my shape.

Oops...I'll get back on topic.

P.S. Also, I think those Asian girls are hot in that video. Didn't mean anything bitchy with my comment lol.

You shouldn't hate your shape, Stars. Apples are delicious.

I wish every woman could love the shape and size they are. But I guess it doesn't help when the internet is littered with people of the mindset that "if women don't look how *I* think they should look they are ugly and disgusting and I must put them down to put my opinion across" - as even a lot of the posters on this forum do.

IgnoredOne said:
I don't believe that the mentally sick are known for their attention to dancing. . .

Well, clearly you don't know my brother's wife...

Latest posts

Back