Big Girls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't necessarily love big girls, prefer petite. But I know some BBWs in real life that are sexy as hell!

It really depends on how you carry the weight.

No offence, but I don't like big girls. Curvy girls are ok, but to me there's a clear difference between curvy and overweight. I still prefer my ladies at a normal weight, but not too thin either.

Big girls are not a big deal!

All of the big girls I know are the ones in relationships and married!
And all the thin, average girls I know seem to always fail from one relationship to another or are single.

Guys like T&A, and you get that from being bigger.

That's true. But that just means more petite girls for me! ;)

Sorry, I just don't like bigger girls, other than as friends. Don't hate me!

Parabolani said:
Why do I love big girls? eg. Samantha 38g.
If you have any thoughts, opinions, ideas ect on the subject of BBW's please post.

My fiance is a 40D. She(5'11") is even taller than me(5'6"). I won't mention the weight numbers.

I think 'girls' that are 'pencil thin', only have room in their body, for a big ego.:rolleyes2:

Chris516 said:
Parabolani said:
If you have any thoughts, opinions, ideas ect on the subject of BBW's please post.

My fiance is a 40D. She(5'11") is even taller than me(5'6"). I won't mention the weight numbers.

I think 'girls' that are 'pencil thin', only have room in their body, for a big ego.:rolleyes2:

Oh yes, I can assure you that my ego is extraordinarily HUGE. :rolleyes: Size does not dictate ego. Conceited assholery does.

Stars said:
Big girls are not a big deal!

All of the big girls I know are the ones in relationships and married!
And all the thin, average girls I know seem to always fail from one relationship to another or are single.

Guys like T&A, and you get that from being bigger.

I HIGHLY doubt that a girl's relationship status is based off of her weight hahaha. On that note, not all guys like big breasts nor do all guys like big asses. You can get it from surgery though :p

People are attracted to different things. You can't hate on a dude because he likes them smaller, bigger, taller, shorter, or whatever he prefers. Same for women. I think both genders are concerned about what their friends think of their partner physically and that could play a part on who they do or do not date.

Personally, I think physical attraction is a very flexible thing, at least in my book. Whether skinny/tall/short or whatever, I think pretty much every woman has traits that are physically desirable.

For example, right now I have a bit of a crush on a girl who is pretty skinny. I really like how sharp and defined her facial features are in particular, she's really kissable looking (though it'd never happen of course!)

On the other hand, ladies who are a little larger can be equally attractive purely because curves often look amazing on women. Some of the girls I've felt most attracted to possessed a little more weight than others, but carried it in a very pleasant way.

I'm not sure the same goes for women with regards to guys, judging by the romantic interest I received when I was fat (almost none!) I'm not sure it does :\

I associate curves and bigger bodies with femininity and more angular, straight bodies with masculinity. That is how I think about masculinity and femininity in my mind. It doesn't mean that thin women are less female, and curvy men are less male.
From a cultural, reproductive point of view, a woman who has more curves might be seen as more fertile. Fertility is associated with health and youth so that might be a drawing point for a man who wants children.
Personally, I find women of all ages and backgrounds to be beautiful. But in general I guess I am more sexually attracted to average- somewhat bigger girls.

Parabolani said:

My fiance is one of them.

Height:
Me: 5'6"
Her: 5'11"

Weight:
Me: 170
Her: Not gonna say

Chest:
Me: I forgot
Her: 40D

I have been with her in an LD relationship for five years. That may not seem like much. But compared to what I have been through in the last twenty-five years, she is a queen.

Callie said:
Chris516 said:
Parabolani said:

Oh yes, I can assure you that my ego is extraordinarily HUGE. :rolleyes: Size does not dictate ego. Conceited assholery does.

Yes it does. A lot of BBW's don't have a giant ego. Whereas, a supermodel does.

Chris516 said:
Parabolani said:

My fiance is one of them.

Height:
Me: 5'6"
Her: 5'11"

Weight:
Me: 170
Her: Not gonna say

Chest:
Me: I forgot
Her: 40D

I have been with her in an LD relationship for five years. That may not seem like much. But compared to what I have been through in the last twenty-five years, she is a queen.

Callie said:
Chris516 said:
Parabolani said:

Yes it does. A lot of BBW's don't have a giant ego. Whereas, a supermodel does.

Not all thin people are supermodels. Wanna stereotype some more? And bull ******* honeysuckle a lot bigger people don't have egos.

Lets agree to disagree and give each other a big kiss, I don't want my thread to get closed.

I like petite girls myself, but its goes well to show that everyone has someone who finds their form attractive :)

Latest posts

Back