Big Girls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FlyingPlatypus said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIri9YLHpOg[/video]

Fly, having seen that before and knowing how entertaining it was, I thoroughly enjoyed that.

VanillaCreme said:
FlyingPlatypus said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIri9YLHpOg[/video]

Fly, having seen that before and knowing how entertaining it was, I thoroughly enjoyed that.

It's wrong to make fun of the intellectually disabled.

This big woman has sent me a message on the POF dating site. I replied to it and in her next message she gave me her mobile number. As easy as that, first woman to give me her mobile number.

It's pretty obvious she is a bit desperate and doesn't get alot of attention (like me I suppose)

I am not sure I will bother. I think some sort of physical attraction has to come into it. She has 3 kids as well. It's sad because she may be a lovely person.

putter65 said:
This big woman has sent me a message on the POF dating site. I replied to it and in her next message she gave me her mobile number. As easy as that, first woman to give me her mobile number.

It's pretty obvious she is a bit desperate and doesn't get alot of attention (like me I suppose)

I am not sure I will bother. I think some sort of physical attraction has to come into it. She has 3 kids as well. It's sad because she may be a lovely person.

You have several threads about how girls on online dating sites don't pay attention to you; or how they are only interested in good looking guys; etc. You even admit in this post that you don't get a lot of attention.

Now a girl who is not good looking shows some interest, you are not going to contact her? She may be a 10 personality, but you aren't even going to give her a chance? Hell, she may even like golf. If you don't at least call her, I'm going to post a link to this post, every time you complain about online dating sucking and not getting any attention from women.

By the way, I'm not trying to be an ******* here, I just wanted to remind you of what you've been putting on here.

putter65 said:

Why not call her and find out? Nothing ventured nothing gained.

theraab said:
putter65 said:

You have several threads about how girls on online dating sites don't pay attention to you; or how they are only interested in good looking guys; etc. You even admit in this post that you don't get a lot of attention.

Now a girl who is not good looking shows some interest, you are not going to contact her? She may be a 10 personality, but you aren't even going to give her a chance? Hell, she may even like golf. If you don't at least call her, I'm going to post a link to this post, every time you complain about online dating sucking and not getting any attention from women.

By the way, I'm not trying to be an ******* here, I just wanted to remind you of what you've been putting on here.

Your right ! 100%

But I suppose I am like everybody else. All those women who complain that they are no decent men about but then turn down men like me (and others I presume).

I suppose I should put in the future - I wish women who I liked the look of will show me some attention. - it's different. It's crap as well that we judge people by looks. But it happens and I am no different.

Parabolani said:
putter65 said:

it's her kids and in the last few weeks I have totally gone off the idea of looking for a woman. (for now anyway) - i did send her a thank you message though !

putter65 said:
theraab said:
putter65 said:

Your right ! 100%

But I suppose I am like everybody else. All those women who complain that they are no decent men about but then turn down men like me (and others I presume).

I suppose I should put in the future - I wish women who I liked the look of will show me some attention. - it's different. It's crap as well that we judge people by looks. But it happens and I am no different.

Parabolani said:
putter65 said:

it's her kids and in the last few weeks I have totally gone off the idea of looking for a woman. (for now anyway) - i did send her a thank you message though !

How do you know you won't like her kids? Plus how do know this girl isn't just looking for some action.
It's better to regret something you did than to regret something you didn't do.

Parabolani said:
putter65 said:
theraab said:
putter65 said:

Your right ! 100%

Parabolani said:
putter65 said:

How do you know you won't like her kids? Plus how do know this girl isn't just looking for some action.

I have a feeling action is what she is looking for !

And I don't know if I want to get into that sort of thing. She looks about 20 stone as well.

putter65 said:
Parabolani said:
putter65 said:
theraab said:
putter65 said:

Your right ! 100%

Parabolani said:
putter65 said:

And I don't know if I want to get into that sort of thing. She looks about 20 stone as well.

Soon, so will this post.

[/quote]

Dude! Think about what you could be missin out on.

putter65 said:

After saying that, never wonder why you don't have anyone. You wouldn't even give anyone a chance to grow on you. I'm so glad I found someone who didn't think like this. Because I didn't consider him attractive at all, but my gosh, when you get to know someone and you learn things about each other, you tend to grow on each other. You expect instant attraction, just like all the women you believe turned you down because you're a "decent" guy. You feel that hurt when they don't even give you a chance, so why do it yourself? I think you set yourself up for absolute failure every single time you look at someone and think, "She's not pretty. Nice, but not pretty." And you know what? You get it back every single time someone looks at you.

VanillaCreme said:
putter65 said:

After saying that, never wonder why you don't have anyone. You wouldn't even give anyone a chance to grow on you. I'm so glad I found someone who didn't think like this. Because I didn't consider him attractive at all, but my gosh, when you get to know someone and you learn things about each other, you tend to grow on each other. You expect instant attraction, just like all the women you believe turned you down because you're a "decent" guy. You feel that hurt when they don't even give you a chance, so why do it yourself? I think you set yourself up for absolute failure every single time you look at someone and think, "She's not pretty. Nice, but not pretty." And you know what? You get it back every single time someone looks at you.

Im not picky with looks. I would only turn down 1 woman in 100 over looks. This woman falls into that group.

Parabolani said:

[/quote]

humping an elephant ?

[/quote]

humping an elephant ?
[/quote]

20 stone's not to big depending on how she caries it. Has she got a pretty face?

putter65 said:
Parabolani said:
putter65 said:

humping an elephant ?

Wow, really? Wow, consider my mind blown. That has to be the most insensitive thing I have read on this site, and there have been plenty. I hope no big girls on this forum read that because you might find yourself getting quite the backlash, and honestly I'd let them.

Some men wonder why women won't have anything to do with them.

After a few of the comments I've seen here....

Latest posts

Back