Big Girls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IgnoredOne said:
I don't believe that the mentally sick are known for their attention to dancing: the skills and the memorization require a focus that is extraordinary. But its all right, you don't know many women, clearly.

Maybe they're functionally mentally ill. :p

but seriously you have no idea what goes on in the mind of people.

When i tell people offline that I am depressed they don't believe me.

Sci-Fi said:
putter65 said:
Parabolani said:
putter65 said:
I have a feeling action is what she is looking for !

And I don't know if I want to get into that sort of thing. She looks about 20 stone as well.

Dude! Think about what you could be missin out on.

humping an elephant ?

Wow, really? Wow, consider my mind blown. That has to be the most insensitive thing I have read on this site, and there have been plenty. I hope no big girls on this forum read that because you might find yourself getting quite the backlash, and honestly I'd let them.

i am sorry and I take back that remark. I was half sleep when I wrote it. A thousand apologies to everybody on here ! Sorry !

IgnoredOne said:
Terribly amusing thread.

The only amusing parts seem to be the parts where some schmuck is putting his big ol' foot in his mouth! :p

I find it funny that folks who are probably a 4 or 5 at best on the attraction scale have the absolute audacity to complain about the visual quality of women they have to choose from. Yes, we all have our preferences. That is absolutely reasonable. And, sure, I wouldn't date a woman with kids either. But a certain someone seems more hung up on the Fatty McFat than the kids. I wouldn't turn down a good looking man with a 10-star personality, but I would be perfectly happy settling down with an physically average or less-than-average man who steps up to my standard of intelligence, personality, and sex drive.

Some folks here have a seriously large ego with little merit to back it up with.

Naw, bro. I'm no expert, but I would think that this was more of a contributing factor...

putter65 said:
tell you what if you want to be like that !

fresia YOU CUNTS , ALL OF YOU !
GO GET messed, ALL OF YOU !
DO YOU THINK I NEED A honeysuckle HOLE PLACE LIKE THIS WITH ALL YOU ******* CUNT LOSERS ! fresia OFF !
Source: TOPIC

On topic: I love big girls. The bigger the better in my opinion. :D

Salmonman said:
Naw, bro. I'm no expert, but I would think that this was more of a contributing factor...

putter65 said:
tell you what if you want to be like that !

fresia YOU CUNTS , ALL OF YOU !
GO GET messed, ALL OF YOU !
DO YOU THINK I NEED A honeysuckle HOLE PLACE LIKE THIS WITH ALL YOU ******* CUNT LOSERS ! fresia OFF !
Source: TOPIC

On topic: I love big girls. The bigger the better in my opinion. :D

Poor dude. Hope he comes back after he's served his time.

On topic: You like Samantha 38G SalmonMan?

the only people i feel sorry for in this thread are the guys who don't know the joy that a bouncy bootie brings!

fools!

Parabolani said:
Poor dude. Hope he comes back after he's served his time.

On topic: You like Samantha 38G SalmonMan?

Well to be honest she has never been one of my favorites. I like more bottom heavy. As a preference mind you, beggars can't be choosers and I have no delusions about getting picky with women.

*chuckle*

I love me some booty. I just like smaller boobs in general, so she doesn't need to be top heavy really.

you guys are wrong.

i know plenty of plus-sized male players that score TONS of women.

it's all about having "game" (aka: personality, confidence, charisma, charm, positivity, etc)

and there are actually female chubby-chasers.

having worked as a bartender, i witnessed thin girls always hitting on bigger dudes.

the reason i point this out is because it's not necessarily your weight that is stopping you,

that's just a convenient excuse (to an extent)

now, if you need a forklift to get to the bathroom...that is likely a different story.

Trent said:
you guys are wrong.

i know plenty of plus-sized male players that score TONS of women.

it's all about having "game" (aka: personality, confidence, charisma, charm, positivity, etc)

I have absolutely ZERO game. Since college I was in relationships and never really dated around or went out to "pick up" women. Now after my wife left me for another guy I find myself in a dating black hole. I have no clue how to flirt, or to tell if I'm being flirted with. The few dates (all from dating sites) I've been on have resulted in no contact after the first date. Hit it off really well online and on the phone, but there was no physical attraction on their side. One even outright said it. So, I have this preconceived notion that no woman would be interested in me based on my zero percent success rate over the past 18 months.

LonelyInAtl said:
I have absolutely ZERO game. Since college I was in relationships and never really dated around or went out to "pick up" women. Now after my wife left me for another guy I find myself in a dating black hole. I have no clue how to flirt, or to tell if I'm being flirted with. The few dates (all from dating sites) I've been on have resulted in no contact after the first date. Hit it off really well online and on the phone, but there was no physical attraction on their side. One even outright said it. So, I have this preconceived notion that no woman would be interested in me based on my zero percent success rate over the past 18 months.

Try being more assertive. You don't have to 'pick up' anyone, just make it more clear when you like someone that you like them and believe in your own value.

IgnoredOne said:
Try being more assertive. You don't have to 'pick up' anyone, just make it more clear when you like someone that you like them and believe in your own value.

^ this

* plus - disconnect from the outcome. don't care. just go out to have fun. just talk to women because they are people. just flirt because it's exciting. stop worrying about whether or not she will take you home and lay you. here's the truth: 1 in 3, 1 in 4, 1 in 10 - SOME ratio of those women WILL bang your brains out. that's just the odds playing out. like flipping a coin or rolling a die, that simple.

* don't give a honeysuckle if the girl laughs at you, or rolls her eyes, or throws a drink in her face! who gives a fresia what she thinks anyway? it's not as though her opinion of YOU should hold more weight than your OWN opinion of yourself. again, disconnect from the outcome. this, in and of itself, will generate and create the air of confidence that will attract people to you. not just women wanting to jump your bones. but all types of people. coworkers will be more receptive. strangers will strike up conversation.

* most people walk around emanating neurotic thoughts and energies from their bodies. it's like a broadcast. and people that are "worried" what others think or self-conscious are not an attractive target for basic conversation. no one wants to worry about "if i talk to this guy am i going to make him nervous?" that's why it's not a good idea to go on "dates" per se. because there is some expectation of romantic interest or actions occurring. who needs that pressure? it's best to just talk, that's it. strike up conversations. random ones. silly ones. useless ones. annoying ones. whatever.

i could go on and on about this. i deal with people all day. i meet one- or two-thousand new people every year in my line of work. you learn a lot about people that way.

Latest posts

Back