Biggest mistake of this year!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zak

Reaction score
5 minutes back, I did the most idiotic thing I have ever done in my life and the biggest mistake of this year. I cant say what it is and please dont ask me in the open what it is cos I dont want to say it in the open. Already few people know about this. I need to calm down and need to let this off my chest because my heart is burning and I feel it, that heat and its really painful. It hurts and hurts way too much that I am not able to hold it and I am losing self. I feel frustrated and scared... VERY scared and very pathetic and very lonely and moreover I completely feel like a loser/garbage.

Please post something people. Just anything... I need to calm down for a bit. I'll be leaving to office in a bit but I really need to calm down before I go. God! Please, save me!

Hi Sanal.:)
I know that you don't know me from a hole in the wall, but if you feel as though you want to talk about anything, please by all means send me a pm. I'll do my very best to help get you through what it is that you are suffering from.

God Bless.
LK

It sounds like a frog is needed here.

frog2.jpg

Hang in there Sanal!

[video=youtube]

Cheer up Sanal, we brought you a cake in the shape of a 4 and a 3, because we all thought you're 43!

Callie said:
(hug)
I bet a bird is pooping on someone somewhere right now :D

or maybe a dog is peeing on someone somewhere right now?

((((((((zak)))))))))

Lol Jen thanks, I hope it doesnt poop on your windshield :p

LK I do read your posts and threads even though I dont post anything, mostly just cos I dont have anything valuable to contribute. Thanks for replying. If I talk about my things, that rant will go on for days and days, I better remain silent haha. Thank you very much though. Means a lot.

Minus lol that frog is totally creepy, he got this 'sup foo' looks :p Thanks for posting :D

Lol peter thanks although I am not 43 lmao thats a dangerous thought. I wont make it till 43.

Liley, that dog is peeing in your yard. Go out and see.

Well then this calls for a cheerful dancing frog....

dancing-frog.gif
shug.gif

HAHA! This is now going to the level of ''Zak now makes WTF face" (WTF)

ani_dancing_frog.gif
6.gif

Maybe a giant frog dancing to bluegrass music?

Or a little more class

DancingFrog.gif

Thats not dancing. He is rubbing his ass on to something.

Salsa frog is classy yes! That one now is ACE!

And of course as a nod to those who prefer their music from sexy chickens.

7.gif
9.gif

Latest posts

Back