Bit of everything!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolagemma

Reaction score
Okay so, I didn't really know what subject to put this under, 'cause its a bit of everything at once.

Its just gone 4am, and I'm still wide awake with all this honeysuckle on my mind, which is the main reason as to why I can't sleep.(The fact I've drank 3 cans of Monster clearly has nothing to do with it! Well, only a tad. ;))

Anyways, so, relationship problems! Pretty much in love with someone, and have been for over a year now, but find I'm starting to like this other guy I've recently started talking to. Not sure whether I am falling for him, but all I know is, I enjoy talking a lot, and when he says sweet things, I get butterflies. Also when he talks about other girls, I admit I get slightly jealous.

Then there's just general life problems, my life is honeysuckle. My job sucks, dead end job, making shocking wages, and no luck with any other jobs I've applied for. I'm constantly skint, and my life just has no excitment whatsoever. Some days I just think, is there really much point me getting outta bed? I have no motivation for anything, because its been so honeysuckle for a long time. I wanna move on with my life, I'm nearly 20, and I'm still at home. I wanna get other there, and live my own life, but I can't.

I think I'm just in need of a big cheer up, or a night on the town, drowing every single sorrow, becoming absolutely smashed, and not being able to remember my own name. Second option would win easily, but I'm skint. Fuckmylife.

Hi lolagemma. Good to meet you.:)

If you are having feelings for another person you owe it to the one that you are "Pretty Much" in love with an explanation about your feelings. Don't just string him along. Be honest no matter how tough it is. Men can be hurt by women just like women can be hurt by men.

The guy that I have the stronger feelings for, knows how I feel for him, but we aren't together. :) its kinda complicated between us, but its just the fact, nothing is ever, ever simple. I've fallen for him since I met him, he didn't want a relationship, now we're getting closer, but we're still only friends. & now, this new guy comes along, and I'm just saying I'm not sure if they're strong feelings, but they're there. Just throws a whole lot more complication into my life.

Latest posts

Back