BJD's and Callie's Cursing Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love saying "why the fuckity fresia would you do that?"

HoodedMonk said:
But typing it all out is cathartic. :D

Ass balls

fresia balls

Vagina balls

Penis balls

Balls to the walls

BALLS

What the fresia are vagina balls!!!lol

OK, now I'm curious as to what the fuckin' disallowed word is. Would it be permitted for someone to tell me, in a PM? Perhaps Mouse or Broken Man......

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

I forgot about this thread

funny-woman-complaining-swearing.jpg

I figure it would be the B-word or the C-word...but both appeared in this thread at some point, so I'm out of ideas. Back to topic...

What a ******* bunch of obnoxious buttplugs.

constant stranger said:
No one has fuckin' PM'ed me and told me what the fuckin' dis-allowed word is.......am I being fuckin' dissed here?

Rodent said:
I figure it would be the B-word or the C-word...but both appeared in this thread at some point, so I'm out of ideas. Back to topic...

What a ******* bunch of obnoxious buttplugs.

The C word is definitely NOT allowed. If it's in this thread, it shouldn't be.....

B word? *****? That's allowed, as long as you aren't referring to someone here. Some for any other word, nothing toward anyone on the forum. Oh and no stereotype words that are offensive either. But those aren't really swearing, so....

LoneStar1989 said:
I love saying "why the fuckity fresia would you do that?"

HoodedMonk said:
But typing it all out is cathartic. :D

Ass balls

fresia balls

Vagina balls

Penis balls

Balls to the walls

BALLS

What the fresia are vagina balls!!!lol

Ovaries

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckinfufufufufufufufuuuuck, all right..

I am so ******* happy you bumped this ******* thread. I need some cuss words in my life right now.

I usually keep it to myself, but...

**** this hypocritical, condescending, patronizing, holier-than-thou *******...he got what he asked for.

Thank you for this blessed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back