Blank Paper With Custom Logo At The Top Of The Page

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hey All.

My mother asked me if I knew where I can make 5 standard 9x11 size blank paper, but with an image at the top like the header on an office memo. Anyone know what I should do?

Thanks you for viewing.:)

Um...paint, photoshop, picasa...any type of software that allows you to copy/paste an image?

Have you thought of printing some logos out and sticking them at the top with glue?

Callie said:
Um...paint, photoshop, picasa...any type of software that allows you to copy/paste an image?
So say they are images of a Harley Davidson motorcycle from an online source for example. How would that work?

LoneKiller said:
Callie said:
So say they are images of a Harley Davidson motorcycle from an online source for example. How would that work?

copy/paste.... right click, click save as, save to your computer. Find it on your computer, open it with a program that allows you to copy images (such as paint), shrink it down to where you want it...print

Or, google could probably tell you the basics with a simple search

mostlysane said:
Microsoft Word is good for that.
It's usually called a letter head, by the way.

I probably wasn't clear about that.
A letter head usually has a logo, followed your name/business name, and info. Just drag and drop the image in. Should work.

What you want is a blank letterhead

Do you have Microsoft word?

If so just go find the picture or logo that you want, save the image to somewhere on your comp. View>Header & Footer. You can do that by clicking within the text box and going to Insert> Picture > From File and select the image that you just saved. Now the image should be within the header box and you can put in whatever you like in there as well.

Latest posts

Back