blasphemy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Trent9maynard46n2

I wrote this a while back when my personal problems were getting the best of me

living with constant criticism, my soul condemns me. forsaken to be gods unloved. like the one who he called son. I sacrificed. so you could punish me... with your, acts of vulgar cruelty. why god? you hate me! this ******* world drives me crazy. every day all your children prey. but you dont listen. why do you threat the world this way? the future is so un clear. but survival depends upon it. its hard just letting ago of; any thing or anyone. ' free will ' has just begun for me. and my sin will... finally set me free! why god? you hate me. this ******* world drives me crazy. every day all your children prey. but you dont listen. why do you threat the world this way? you give and then you take away. its just so pointless. so ******* pointless. to threat the ones you love this way! if your really up there. I hope that you can see me. I hope your ******* happy. you take the ones I love away

Trent9maynard46n2 said:
every day all your children prey. but you dont listen. why

You can tell that was personal and how I have felt many many times be for.

Just the thing I have asked many times ???? which leads me to the next thing I quote you on.

Trent9maynard46n2 said:
if your really up there.

This is the conclusion I have come to :(

Poetry is at its best when it comes from the heart. Even tho I have visions of you feeling a lot of pain while you was writing that

Latest posts

Back