Blue

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gothmother

Reaction score
I came across this site by accident, feeling blue and like alot of you, lonely.
BUt as a mum of 3, it breaks my heart to read so many people, who are so lonely and unhappy.
Anyway, i just thought i would say hallo to everyone.

Hello Gothmother :)

Hello
We are not alone; and we are very different; but it is O.K.
Loneliness is one of way to desire happiness.
We are just in a process, very different process but the same.

Ithought said:
Hello
We are not alone; and we are very different; but it is O.K.
Loneliness is one of way to desire happiness.
We are just in a process, very different process but the same.

I ment no insult to you, and i know that we are all very diffrent, but i can relate to how alot of you feel.
I grew up in on a small holding, my parents worked hard, had little money, and i guess i felt that i had a pretty good upbringing. The other kids in my area saw us as odd and i got teased alot.
This planted the seed of "im diffrent" from quite early on and its stayed with me all my life with the constant feeling of never quite fitting in and feeling awkward.
Ive had more then my fair share of disapointments, unhappyness and sad low times too.
Marrying a bully,going through childbirth and bringing up children alone due to being left, divorce,deaths,money worry,having children with health problems and having to start all over again from the bottom with nothing.
I know that im lucky, i met someone when i least expected it, and also at my very lowest, who has helped me back up onto my feet,who trys to build my confidence and shown me what love realy is.
I still feel i dont fit in, and i get bad days of feeling empty and longing to fit in and push the lonely feeling away, but it takes time i guess and for every bad day, there is also a good day and i am no longer taking meds for depression which has to be on the right track.

Latest posts

Back