Bob Ross

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TropicalStarfish

Reaction score
A Happy Little Weekend Marathon going on now, on Twitch.

I can't believe I used to see this lovely man on the tele, when I was young little guy. :)

He always had this magic ability to put you in a warm trance.

Nowadays he's known as the godfather of ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response) :)

Yes he had a soothing voice and his paintings used to take my breath away.
I used to fall asleep though. It’s probably a good idea for those who need to relax and sleep. I prefer something to wake me up and give me something to get up for lol

One of the only things that came out of my local area that was both successful and worth a crap, was Bob Ross. The town he was born in is about a 40 minute drive from me. Bob Ross was awesome, in the truest use of the word. The mental fortitude that he had, and that he turned his life around with art, is truly something to be admired.

We recently went on an epic 10 day adventure (hiking/trekking/running) through some of the nicest, most scenic parks in the country (Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton) and someone pointed out that: "have you notcied? no matter which direction we look it's a Bob Ross painting!"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back