Bob's rants & randomness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob Arctor said:
I've come to the conclusion that my dad talks to himself and swears at his computer for a living.

Find out if there are any positions available, please. I'd like to submit my resume for consideration.

Well he's self employed and works from home...let me ask you this: do you have a French maid outfit?

Why yes, I do actually....I also have a nurses' uniform if that helps my chances...i realize this is a tough job market.

MissGuided said:
Why yes, I do actually....I also have a nurses' uniform if that helps my chances...i realize this is a tough job market.

LMAO- you slay me Miss G.

MissGuided said:

I think we can work with a nurse. You'll improve your chances if the costume includes a stethoscope.

Dog bless you.

dogpope.jpg

My brain is a sample platter of various psychological disorders...bon apetite! :D

Ohhh...that sinking feeling when I realize I'm having spaghetti two nights in one week.

We're all just people, trying to adjust to life in a post 'honey boo boo child' world.

Started my first tai chi class today, it was awesome :D. I missed my first class so everyone was already about 8 moves ahead of me, but it's a small group so it's easier to learn with more personal attention from the instructor. I just tried repeating the moves I learned today and can remember about 95% of them. I've finally found a healthy hobby I'm passionate about. I think I'd like to pursue this long term and eventually become an instructor.

Latest posts

Back