Bob's rants & randomness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hilarious seeing these white teenage guys out in the winter weather dressed like it's spring and they've got their hair all done up fancy but are barely masking a grimace of pain and their ears and noses are glowing as red as christmas lights.

Friggin tricker treaters took most of the good candy stash. It's not fair, it was super cold we shouldn't have even got many kids. They had their parents driving them, I mean what is that crap? We never got the halloween bus. We had to wear bulky ass coats over top of our costumes, and lug around bags of candy with numb fingers. These pansy kids don't deserve the good candy bars...damnit.

You know Bob, if you spread a rumor that you will be giving out apples next year, I bet the anklebiters will skip you. :)

MissGuided said:
You know Bob, if you spread a rumor that you will be giving out apples next year, I bet the anklebiters will skip you. :)

Yeah instead I'll just get my pumpkins smashed and house TP'd...shaving cream graffiti optional.

Note to self: do not take large dump in bathroom right before doing electrical work in it, thus necessitating I disable the exhaust fan.

If there's a better yogurt flavor than boysenberry, I don't wanna know about it.

I once reenacted the final scene in "Scarface" with a G.I. Joe and a tablespoon of all purpose flour. I wonder if the makers of flour ever considered this possibility when they decided to call it 'all purpose.'

In a post Steve Irwin world, sometimes it just feels good to let out a crikey now and again.
godblessyousteveirwin.jpg

HOLY honeysuckle GAIS THE WORLD DIDN'T END!!!

I would just like to congratulate everyone on surviving the apocalypse...again. As far as apocalypses go, this one was pretty mild, but hey, I think we all deserve a pat on the back anyway :D.

h6FA0269C

Latest posts

Back