Bob's rants & randomness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lilianna said:
^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^ That made my day! :D

Yeah I can't seem to stop watching it :p.

BrokenInside said:
:( i cant see the picture.
Did you check non-drug sleep therapies?

It's a youtube video. I've tried a few non-drug therapies, like meditation, relaxation tapes, hypnosis and something where a sound was played intermittently in my left and right ears in conjunction with a slight vibration in things I was holding in my left and right hands...I forget what that was called. I didn't really pursue any other types of therapies because nothing I've tried has really worked and I've always figured that I could fix it myself if I just got on a steady, consistent sleeping pattern and got more exercise during the day. Consistency in action/self discipline is definitely my biggest hurdle.

EveWasFramed said:
Ever tried melatonin for sleep?

Yeah it doesn't really work. It generally just makes me feel really drowsy and out of it the next day. Also any kind of sedative, natural or not, just gives me that itching, crawling skin feeling so it's pretty counterproductive.

Barbaloot said:
Ever tried chloroform for sleep?

No come administer it to me.

Sanal said:
Who is this Bob Arctor? I see only this guy's rants in ALL nowadays. This guy should be banned for trolling :p

BOB ARCTOR RULES!!! :cool:

Well I saw at least one younger person's post in there, so I guess there's exceptions to every rule. :cool:

Oh glory days...
popshove2.jpg

Latest posts

Back