Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Material things? Hmm.

An awesome kitchen with awesome equipment!!!
A nice neat home with the basics for leisure and entertainment.

Can I add something unmaterialistic? -> my dream guy with dream kids :shy:

Hi All.:)

I just got finished downloading some material of a sexual nature for research purposes and fine acting. It got me thinking. Why is it that so many of us find jokes of a sexual nature humorous? I really don't get it. What is it about sex that we find so amusing? I can't think of anything funny about sex. I really can't. This is why I'm posting this.
I'm thinking that maybe some of you might know.

God Bless.
LK

I wonder, I can't recall ever laughing out loud to a sexual natured joke. My sense of humor differs though, sarcasm is what gets me laughing out loud.

If its a joke that makes you laugh, you laugh irrespective of the content. And joking about sex just brings a subject personal to us all into that joke. It's a subject that most of us can relate to and one we rarely talk about publicly. Making it a prime subject for joking about. By the same token, if a joke is honeysuckle, it is honeysuckle irrespective of the content. That is of course ignoring the question of what can and can't be joked about - which is a separate debate.

I don't find sexual humor funny, but everyone else seems to so I guess I'm just strange.

So you only laugh at jokes that are of a sexual nature??

I am trying to think of what that could mean... It's rather vague. Do you mean nasty jokes ? I have heard some that made me laugh, but most are gross. I guess I grew out of them....

I have heard some funny pick-up lines that are sexual... They make me laugh

I don't find sexist jokes funny at all...

I think people laugh at them because they are people.... We are pretty gross ourselves !! Some more than others, but we all do some pretty nasty stuff. Even if we just allow it to be done in the first place !!

9006 said:
So you only laugh at jokes that are of a sexual nature??
Hey 9006.:)

I laugh at many jokes that aren't sexual in nature. What I'm saying is, what is it about sex that's so funny that people make up these jokes about it. Example: At the end of the movie "Liar Liar" starring Jim Carey there are outtakes. Jim is in the elevator with a wicked busty woman.

Jim says: "..If I was a boxer I'd bounce those things around like Sugar Ray Leonard.."

The woman has huge knockers. So what? What makes them funny to joke about? Millions of women are quite busty. It's a fact of life.I can guarantee you when I see a busty woman, humor is the last thing on my mind.

Hey man... Don't you know that women make men look like little boys !! They get nasty too... Oh do they get nasty !! I once had six women standing around me, making me blush like a school boy !! But then again I was 16, and they told me if I wanted 1 of them... I had to take them all on !! And they were all my bosses !!

Some of them really like dirty talk, and I aim to please if they are into it !!

Alienated said:
Hey man... Don't you know that women make men look like little boys !! They get nasty too... Oh do they get nasty !! I once had six women standing around me, making me blush like a school boy !! But then again I was 16, and they told me if I wanted 1 of them... I had to take them all on !! And they were all my bosses !!

Some of them really like dirty talk, and I aim to please if they are into it !!
4017_heading_zps4e343072.jpg

hehe, i'm sorry, lol
but I read up to the part where you said "downloading some material of a sexual nature for research purposes" and It reminded me of an episode from the tv series The Trailer Park Boys where J Roc gets caught masturbating and that was also his excuse lol.
I couldn't find an isolated clip of the comment, but here is the episode on youtube for anyone that wants a good laugh. its one of my fave episodes!
the line i'm referring to is @ 10:25 for those that want to cut right to it.
[video=youtube]

Walley said:
hehe, i'm sorry, lol
but I read up to the part where you said "downloading some material of a sexual nature for research purposes" and It reminded me of an episode from the tv series The Trailer Park Boys where J Roc gets caught masturbating and that was also his excuse lol.
I couldn't find an isolated clip of the comment, but here is the episode on youtube for anyone that wants a good laugh. its one of my fave episodes!
the line i'm referring to is @ 10:25 for those that want to cut right to it.
[video=youtube]

I love the show. I saw that episode.

J Roc:

I WAS GETTING CHANGED MUTHA FUCKA!!

[youtube]RNDwXkziJoo[/youtube]

It's usually just the joke that is funny, not the fact that it's about sex. For example, in the joke about the breasts, it wasn't, "haha. Boobs, in and of themselves are hilarious." It wasn't even, "haha, large breasts." There was an entire joke there, and you could make jokes about other (nonsexual) body parts, and it could still be funny to some people.

Also, I disagree with the notion that there's nothing funny about sex. I think the following links express my thoughts on the humor of sexuality rather well.

http://www.studentbeans.com/student...asons-why-sex-is-really-really-funny4135.html
http://www.thelmagazine.com/newyork...y-when-you-think-about-it/Content?oid=2170116

People who are easygoing about sex usually are very mentally healthy. And part of being easygoing about anything is finding the humor in it.

I don't like dirty jokes much, but joking around about sex is fun.

I guess Im weird. I tend to laugh during sex sometimes.
If you stop and think about the funny noises the human body can make, how can you NOT laugh sometimes? :p
I remember tumbling off the bed during sex once. I laughed my ass off. :p

Lets see if I can remember how this joke went I heard on the radio, it sort of about sex.

These two women meet in heaven and begin talking. The second woman asks the first women how she died.
"I froze to death." Says the first woman.
"Oh that sounds terrible." Says the second woman.
"How did you die?" Asks the first woman.
"I died from a massive heart attack." Replies the second woman.
"What gave you the heart attack?" Inquires the first woman.
"Well I came home early from work one day and I was convinced my husband was cheating on me. I checked everywhere, I ran downstairs to the basement and check around there, I ran upstairs and checked the bedroom, under the bed, in the closet, but couldn't find anyone. After all that running around I was so exhausted I collapsed, had a massive heart attack and died." Explains the second woman.
The first woman smiles and says. "Well dear, had you checked in the freezer then we'd bother still be alive."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back