Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GioRocket said:
It is a little childish, but that doesn't mean it wrong :D

My username is inspired by Pokemon! Pokemon takes up a lot of my free time...
Hi Gio.:)
Is that The Rock in your sig? Just curious.

Oh no; not wrestling!!

Get back to the cartoooooooooooooooooooooooons!!

g8X8821791.jpg

Pshhh... it's not childish at all.

From what I heard, the old looney tunes and similar cartoons were actually made for adults.

I still watch those and others from when I was a kid. :p

While not really a cartoon it's still animated but far from childish...all I’m going to say is Grave of the Fireflies...

A-box-of-tissues-001.jpg

PS. Not for your semen LK ;)

Lost Drifter said:
While not really a cartoon it's still animated but far from childish...all I’m going to say is Grave of the Fireflies...

A-box-of-tissues-001.jpg

PS. Not for your semen LK ;)
That's ok. I'm a loyal Bounty paper towel guy.

No, it's not childish....unless you're watching them all day long in your bedroom with boy band posters covering your walls as you devour Hot Pockets and having your aunt deliver your freshly folded underwear to your room.

As long as you don't shirk your adult responsibilities in life, what you watch on TV shouldn't matter.

I also disagree, cartoons is not necessarily a childish thing to be doing :) It'll depend on what kinda cartoons you're watching anyways

Not really.

The only thing i've never understood is why people watch that anime honeysuckle.

Poguesy said:
Not really.

The only thing i've never understood is why people watch that anime honeysuckle.
I was never into Anime myself. Just doesn't interest me as much as something like Bugs Bunny does.

LoneKiller said:
Poguesy said:
Not really.

I was never into Anime myself. Just doesn't interest me as much as something like Bugs Bunny does.

I wouldn't mind Bugs Bunny nibbling on my carrot.

Poguesy said:
LoneKiller said:
Poguesy said:
Not really.

I'm not certain that Bugs is into bite-sized carrots.

LoneKiller said:
Poguesy said:
LoneKiller said:
Poguesy said:
Not really.

I'm not certain that Bugs is into bite-sized carrots.

Cheeky ******* but you owe me that one ;)

I love cartoons. Anime. South Park. Daria. Nickelodeon old school shows. I'm young at heart and I always will be. Just cause your older doesn't mean you have to let yourself go.

Nickelodeon.gif

I loved this growing up! 90's were awesome! The cartoons were the best!
90s Rock! :D Born in the 80s! Grew up in the 90s!
Any other 90s cartoon fans out there? :)

It's a stupid prejudice some people have. Their loss.

I like both anime and cartoons a lot :)

I'll always watch and enjoy Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland show, Bob's burgers as well as anime such as Shaman King, Chobits, Rurouni Kenshin etc and I don't really care if I appear childish because of it lol.

try watching Ghost in the Shell as a child... it would be a lifelong trauma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back