Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see you top this!:D

Diabla-Beyond-Scared-Straight-4.jpg

khaoz_ferox said:
I don't even know what that is.

1. Locate the image you want to post
2. Right click on it.
3. Click "Copy Image URL"
4. Paste it between your image tags just like you did here.

One thing. Someone once told me that by doing this, there's a chance that your image will disappear at any given time.

LoneKiller said:
khaoz_ferox said:
I don't even know what that is.

1. Locate the image you want to post
2. Right click on it.
3. Click "Copy Image URL"
4. Paste it between your image tags just like you did here.

One thing. Someone once told me that by doing this, there's a chance that your image will disappear at any given time.

Cool cool. I'll try that next time.

WERE YOU USING IMAGE SHACK? IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE COZ YOU CANT DIRECT LINK FROM IMAGE SHACK YOU HAVE TO FIND THE PART ON THE PHOTOS OPTIONS WHERE IT SAYS 'LINK FOR FORUMS' AND USE THAT, ITL HAVE SOME CODE WITH THE LINK BUT IT DOES WORK ON THIS FORUMS 'ADD AN IMAGE' FUNCTION, THE CODE IS SO WITH YOUR IMAGE IT SAYS 'UPLOADED ON IMAGESHACK.US AFTER JUST TO MAKE YOU ADVERTISE FOR THEM >.< IM GUESSING YOU WERE MAYBE TRYING TO USE THE DIRECT LINK FROM IMAGE SHACK EVEWASFRAMED? ack sorry for the caps im not shouting at you its just i started in capitals and by the time i noticed i didn't want to rewrite it :p

To be honest I have limited experience with image hosting and honeysuckle. I usually just lurk around forums so I haven't needed to post pics. This forum is the first I've been active on for a long ass time.

Thanks for the advice though.

simhthmss said:
WERE YOU USING IMAGE SHACK? IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE COZ YOU CANT DIRECT LINK FROM IMAGE SHACK YOU HAVE TO FIND THE PART ON THE PHOTOS OPTIONS WHERE IT SAYS 'LINK FOR FORUMS' AND USE THAT, ITL HAVE SOME CODE WITH THE LINK BUT IT DOES WORK ON THIS FORUMS 'ADD AN IMAGE' FUNCTION, THE CODE IS SO WITH YOUR IMAGE IT SAYS 'UPLOADED ON IMAGESHACK.US AFTER JUST TO MAKE YOU ADVERTISE FOR THEM >.< IM GUESSING YOU WERE MAYBE TRYING TO USE THE DIRECT LINK FROM IMAGE SHACK EVEWASFRAMED? ack sorry for the caps im not shouting at you its just i started in capitals and by the time i noticed i didn't want to rewrite it :p
That's good to hear. When I first saw the caps, I was like oh honeysuckle, someone disapproves of my suggestion. lol

yeah mylee cyrus in terms of disgusting wins she thinks shes being sexy but its just.....yeuch

however scary women? scariest i saw was at an s+m meet n it was THE most severe looking dominatrix in her full 'battle dress' and she was about 6'2, with some guy on a leash, i do wonder if the guy ever chose to be her submissive or she just grabbed him out of the supermarket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back