Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alienated said:
WOW VanillaCream you got some HOT looking eyes, to bad your a cat !!

One of the cats here has eyes similar to that. He's a very pretty cat.

lonelyfairy said:
I feel like watched many times, spooky.. Especially if I wake up middle of the night because of nightmares 3:00 am... :S

I used to get that in this one house I lived in for about 2 years and then my ex-husband removed the burglar alarm and it stopped (it used to buzz really noisily).

When I was a kid though about 8 I think, for a while I was convinced there was cameras in every room, I think my older brother must has been responsible for these thoughts perhaps, he was always trying to scare me lol!

Ok I don't understand that at all :|

Geek Test Results
You are 50% geeky.

Not bad. Maybe you spend a little too much time with your computer, but at least you have friends. You do have friends, right?

The current average score is: 34.88%

Fact: 23.00% of people who took this test believe in The Force.

GraceBlossom said:
Ok I don't understand that at all :|

Geek Test Results
You are 50% geeky.

Not bad. Maybe you spend a little too much time with your computer, but at least you have friends. You do have friends, right?

Fact: 23.00% of people who took this test believe in The Force.
Gratz.:p

You are 60% geeky.

Fact: 43.21% of people who took this test admit to wearing a costume "just for fun".

I would now like to know which self-respecting geek or nerd has EVER worn a bumbag or dreamed of working for Microsoft...

Sci-Fi said:
I'd just like to know what the heck a bum bag is.

The British equivilant to a fanny pack, becuase fanny back in Britain means something entirely different. (Let's just say, in England, only women have fannies.)
SEE: fanny pack ----Source: Urban Dictionary

The weird thing is that I never saw anyone in the UK with a bum bag. I remember going on holiday to Orlando in 1989 and every other American I talked to was wearing one. I still maintain that they look ridiculous...

Right up there with stripy leggings and puffball skirts in the "Worst fashion disaster ever" stakes.

Oh good I though it might be something worse like a diaper that holds more than one load for those really obsessive gamers who can't pause the game to go to the bathroom.

Sci-Fi said:
Oh good I though it might be something worse like a diaper that holds more than one load for those really obsessive gamers who can't pause the game to go to the bathroom.

LMAO. I used to be one of those gamers! I would like to point out that I just developed amazing muscle control and did not resort to adult diapers...;)

I always feel like everyone is watching me whenever I am outside, but that's just a mixture of ego and paranoia. I never get the feeling that people are watching me in my own home, but if anyone is then they're going to see a 39 year old re-enacting scenes from Risky Business, singing to himself and that's about it. If that gets them off, good on 'em...

Cavey said:
I always feel like everyone is watching me whenever I am outside, but that's just a mixture of ego and paranoia. I never get the feeling that people are watching me in my own home, but if anyone is then they're going to see a 39 year old re-enacting scenes from Risky Business, singing to himself and that's about it. If that gets them off, good on 'em...

funny! It works the same way for me, that time that I tried to repeat Kate Bush's dance exploit on the Rubberband girl video, I hope the neighbors enjoyed that

Geek Test Results

You are 35% geeky.

OK, not that geeky at all, are you? I'll bet you even have a girlfriend (or boyfriend).

Fact: 19.84% of people who took this test claim to have attempted to build a robot.

funny, my experience may not be to the point of what this thread is really about, but especially while i'm working I always tend to feel as if i'm being watched.
it all started many years ago while I was working as a contractor at a pharmaceutical manufacturer. they were really over-zealous about security, and the doors all had windows in them. so when I would be working in one area.. I could still see halfway across the building.
at one point I looked over my shoulder and noticed the plant manager snooping at me from a long distance away lol.
that, plus they were full of security cameras!. and so I just conducted myself as if I was ALWAYS under a microscope. did my job and didn't glance too long at anything that wasn't my business, fully expecting that someone was watching all the while.
and I still do that today.
pretty much as soon as I walk out of my bedroom, I take it for granted that I may be under watch. its like a feeling I cant shake.
but, it isn't a feeling of paranoia.. it's actually something that I have grown accustomed to and doesn't bother me at all. in fact, it gives me confidence that I am beyond reproach. no one can blame me for any wrong doings because I am an open book a doing nothing that I need to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back