bored

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SadRabbit said:
Lol.... why are you bored new birth, maybe you're doing stuff that you don't enjoy? lol, gal why don't you go out enjoy yourself and party GIRL!!!!!!!!!! lol.... or maybe, you can help me do my tutorials =( i got tons of it not done =P
im bored cuz theres nothing 2 do. party? oh chit no. last party i went 2 i came back w/a chick who i ended up dating 4 like 3 yrs Lmao. no parties 4 me. parties bad. hand over da tutorials. if u Lmao wanna F. ill do em 4 ya ;)

man roban. i hope u got some sleep. my heads been nuts. thats y i cant sleep either

NewBirth said:
okay so its late & im bored & im posting this cuz im bored & its late & im bored LoL uhg just where is everybody this time of night :rolleyes:
peeps go 2 sleep? wut exactly is that anyway? :p

lol I know what you mean. You need interaction and it seems that the world stops working as soon is you come on line and are bored.

Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely.

I Guss this is a fantastic place to be Bored lonely :D

I'm bored too, that's why I'm on here. I think I'm about ready to illegally download some music and take a smoke break. :p

bluey said:
lol I know what you mean. You need interaction and it seems that the world stops working as soon is you come on line and are bored.

Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely Bored lonely.

I Guss this is a fantastic place to be Bored lonely :D
yeah. it really does seem like that. its like i picture droves of peeps sensing that im bored. & then running & screaming like in a godzilla movie. like little ants :(
omg maybe im a monster!!!

DeathByDrowBlades said:
I'm bored too, that's why I'm on here. I think I'm about ready to illegally download some music and take a smoke break. :p

:D

music good ------ nuff said ;)

okay. i made it more than just a few nites w/o getting bored. here we go againnnnnnnnnn. slightly l8. so sites dead

The site i think has lost some of its prominent members. I do hope they come back soon =(

SadRabbit said:
The site i think has lost some of its prominent members. I do hope they come back soon =(

Maybe they aren't lonely anymore, or maybe this site just made them feel even more lonely since hardly any one is on here. lol

It's a mystery.

i really wonder who they were LoL
maybe it was all like just 1 person. & they commited suicide???
omg LoLoL my bad. but what a thought. cuz since when do like droves of peeps disappear all at once huh???

Latest posts

Back