bored

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no probs mink, maybe i was just a bit sensitive that time.. LoL
hey are you ok? i hope your stomach is getting better

Well it's pretty okay now, slept it off for about 3 hours and now I'm up and awake again. Thanks!
I'm sorry if I sound pathetic but i'm still bored..lol..thank goodness for this thread so i can keep saying that without actually feeling off topic or out of place or whatever lol..

roban said:
bluey, Ill join ya my friend!

That would be good lol Its like a ghost town over there :) But am not expecting it to do anything magical as its only for fun. But it Sher would be good to have you there mate :)

I couldn't sleep last night I WAS so bored. Ever beeen so bored that you felt like you were dying from the silence and the torture of the silence kept you awake? That's what every night is like for me!

Crew99 said:
I couldn't sleep last night I WAS so bored. Ever beeen so bored that you felt like you were dying from the silence and the torture of the silence kept you awake? That's what every night is like for me!

I don't know about dying from the silence, but definitely from a lack of human contact.

Crew99 said:

All the time, Crew, all the time...

I think it is the quietness, cos thats when you can really hear pins dropping and you start to realise so many things that you don't think about in the day due to all the distractions. I realise I get more bored and emotional when the midnight hour strikes. Everyone else sleeps while I'm still awake. I bore myself by doing that!

yep. that all sounds just about right. i was just thinking 2day it probably had something 2 do w/distractions

i dont think im bored this time. probably just restless. maybe i should cr8 a restless thread

thinks

mink said:
I think it is the quietness, cos thats when you can really hear pins dropping and you start to realise so many things that you don't think about in the day due to all the distractions. I realise I get more bored and emotional when the midnight hour strikes. Everyone else sleeps while I'm still awake. I bore myself by doing that!
I know what you mean

On the weekends especially, I'll tend to stay up way too late ( I can never get to bed at a reasonable time) and at 2-5am, when it's dead quiet are when I feel most lonely. Sometimes I feel like there's nothing outside my room. Like it might as well be a self contained world...

Lol why don't you go ahead and try. See how people would respond to that. Restlessness :D

I only sometimes have problems sleeping but when I do it can be 4 - 5 hours trying to get to sleep. There's nothing wires.

Am lucky coz I go to bed normally about 10 are 11 and normally drop of strait away tell about 8 the next morning.

I should say that Ive cut every thing out with caffeine in coz it was starting to give me problems sleeping.

I think having a good nights sleep can make the world of differences in how your feeling.

btw My fist post as a moderator. I hope you guys think I well be ok at this.

Lol, i've cut myself away from coffee too cos it wasn't helping with my not being able to sleep problems as well. You think so? I don't know if it would make a difference to me lol..

You'll be great as a moderator, bluey! :)

err thanks mink :)

Well if Ive not seeped to well I would feel like crap for the rest of the day. But that's just me lol

bluey said:
I think having a good nights sleep can make the world of differences in how your feeling.
thats true 4 me. im even more of a maniac w/o sleep LoL
bluey said:
btw My fist post as a moderator. I hope you guys think I well be ok at this.
congrats on the promotion man. ur a fair guy. im sure ull do okay

Latest posts

Back