bored

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think were already LoL on it. this 1 probably doubles
k lets c. how long did i make it this time?
yep about 6 days. & dayum the forums dead as a doornail
wth is a doornail anyway??? Lmao geeze

hey man how ya doin? still bored ha?
same here..... this site is the loneliest place on the internet

NewBirth said:
i think were already LoL on it. this 1 probably doubles
k lets c. how long did i make it this time?
yep about 6 days. & dayum the forums dead as a doornail
wth is a doornail anyway??? Lmao geeze

Yeah, that's true, lol..
Dead as a doornail? A doornail??
Anyway, a doornail, is a nail that you nail onto doors to keep them up and swishing. Just felt like answering your question cos I have a tendency to do that to people (answering questions even though they aren't meant to be answered) lol..:D :D

Hmm, this site the loneliest? Maybe. The lonely people come here but they don't liven up this site much. Lol, what's the point of calling it A Lonely Life if it's not lonely, right? Okay, I'm in my rambling mode..

roban said:
hey man how ya doin? still bored ha?
same here..... this site is the loneliest place on the internet
nope. not bored now
yep. it can b cant it roban
nice new avi LoL btw

mink said:
Yeah, that's true, lol..
Anyway, a doornail, is a nail that you nail onto doors to keep them up and swishing. Just felt like answering your question cos I have a tendency to do that to people (answering questions even though they aren't meant to be answered) lol..:D :D
ooooooooh. so thats what a doornail is Lmao
nah. i was hoping somebody would answer it actually. so thanx alot
dont some doornails squeek though
dayum. now im ripping the saying apart LoL

NewBirth said:
mink said:
Yeah, that's true, lol..
ooooooooh. so thats what a doornail is Lmao
nah. i was hoping somebody would answer it actually. so thanx alot
dont some doornails squeek though
dayum. now im ripping the saying apart LoL

You sound like you're contradicting yourself, lol..
But no, I don't think the doornails can squeak by themselves (lmao thinking about doornails squeaking!) cos the door would be attached with a hinge and the doornails hold the hinge and door together. What squeaks would be the hinges. So I think you could be right that this place is as dead as a doornail cos it's just there. And we're all the hinges, making the sounds. Lol, now I'm making your saying look like a real saying, lol..

Okay this is weird but a cartoon version of doornails squeaking to a song is visual in my head lol! :D:D:D

oooooh t-h-o-s-e nails Lmao. okay c i thought u meant it was that rod that sticks into that hole made outta the hinge
& dayum that sounds bad 2 LoL. but u know what i mean
its those nails that r in the wall then... got it
okay. yep. ur right. those cant LoLoL squeek
thanx 4 the visualizations 2 mink haha

NewBirth said:
oooooh t-h-o-s-e nails Lmao. okay c i thought u meant it was that rod that sticks into that hole made outta the hinge
& dayum that sounds bad 2 LoL. but u know what i mean
its those nails that r in the wall then... got it
okay. yep. ur right. those cant LoLoL squeek
thanx 4 the visualizations 2 mink haha

Oohhh riigghtt lol now I get what you mean :D
Yes indeed you are one funny person NewBirth lol and that's funny..
Anyway so this thread is about boredom and there you have it. Boredom leads to talking about nails and hinges and rods sticking into those holes lol :D
You're welcome-I have a very visual mind lol :rolleyes:

Yup, true, true. I'm still bored now though. I am such a no-lifer! A-lone-no-lifer..

man. im so boreddddd. i dont think this staying single crap is gonna work 2 much longer Lmao. its just 2 dayum boring

I meant I just have no life, so I'm a no-lifer lol..

Tell me about it, being single is as lonely as I can get..oh well.

mink said:
Hmm, this site the loneliest? Maybe. The lonely people come here but they don't liven up this site much. Lol, what's the point of calling it A Lonely Life if it's not lonely, right? Okay, I'm in my rambling mode..

you're right... me wrong... (again) :(

I have started my own forum coz I am so bored lol the link is in my sig. There is 2 members lol so moor of a lonely sight then this one lol

And one of the members is me hahah

roban said:
mink said:

you're right... me wrong... (again) :(

Oh no roban, you weren't wrong. We just speak our minds, lol, don't :( me cos we're all bored and lonely. Lol..hence this forum. :D

bluey said:
I have started my own forum coz I am so bored lol the link is in my sig. There is 2 members lol so moor of a lonely sight then this one lol

And one of the members is me hahah

What the heck I'd probably join you over there sooner or later..lol..to fill up my time while i still have a lot of it for now :D

Latest posts

Back