bored.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annbelt

Reaction score
I'm just bored...kind of lonely. Just want someone to talk to about anything.

Okay let's talk about anything then. What is Anything? Anything can be numerous things from dinosaurs to astronauts.

:D

Anyone know any good modern Classical artists/ composers?

Any of you guys heard Joe Satriani?

Epic songs!

Music...I like that. I haven't heard Joe Satriani, but now I'm searching for him on youtube, so I can know who he is.

And as an answer for the dark optimist, I like some artists like radiohead, the verve, beck, velvet underground, the jesus and mary chain, nick drake...and so many others. What about you?

Hey, Joe Satriani sounds really good, I like instrumental...thanks for showing it.

i like a lot of music. and i'll give you a few bands i listen to but honestly i'm obsessed with music i have a book i keep that i write down songs and bands i like so i have a lot that I've recorded there over the years. but the bands i like listening to right now are murder by death, a birthday massacre, the pretty reckless, jem, she wants revenge, shiny toy guns, 009 sound system, and the postal service.

and i did take a look at Joe Satriani he's alright no complaints but also not my type of music ^^ sorry

jj...I've never heard of any of those bands, I am one of those who rather "classic rock" or "soft music" (not too soft...i mean, not elton jhon...j when I say soft I mean bands like the ones I mentioned before) I also like other bands a little bit lets say "heavy", like alice in chains or megadeth. Anyway, if you want, you can recommend me a song or an album, you know.
By the way, thanks so much for writting.
Have a nice day.

it's no problem writing at all i'm a bored person as well and i was thinking if you like soft music took up breathe by telepopmusik or on a good day by ocean lab their techno but their my feel good music that i listen too when i'm depressed/bored/relaxing. and why dont you recommend me a band as well? and by the way do you read? any books to recommend?

Hi, I listened to the bands above and they were fine but not particularly my style...anyway, it was nice to listen to something new, different.
I don't think you would like any of the songs i listen to, but maybe you would enjoy as well listening to other kind of music so here are some songs I like (look down...)(though I like a lot of songs...)

About the things I read...well, I like a lot russian literature...chekhov, Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, Puskhin, Turgenev, Sholokhov... but I also like literature from the rest of the world. I like to read about philosophy, sociology...
And you?

Comfortaby numb- Pink Floyd
The passenger - Iggy Pop
Waiting for the sun - The doors

i like reading quite a lot some of my favorite books are guardian of the flame series, singularity, and the elric saga. i read alot of manga as well so if you like manga i could recommend a few books there though i have odd taste.
and ya your music as well isn't my taste lol.

Well, I normally exercise, which normally keeps me from getting bored. Wow it is such a crazy feeling when there is nothing to do or you are bored. I find myself pacing back and forth going from room to room. I think that it is an unsettling feeling that I have to be doing something? I can't explain it? Oh, well. lol Reading is fun. I like Sandra Brown books. Also, Self Help books.

I can have chat to you about a person she's Rihana, I used to dislike here from time to time but I have kinda gotten in touch with her music and the reality as to why she's around. People complained about her for her approach to certain aspects of her videos. If there was ever a world that you could talk to your prefered musician live It would for me be rihana. She makes me laugh, has a good sense of humour. I'm not a fan of her more a friend :)

that's interesting if i could talkj to my Favorited musicians it would be the depeche mode band to a few solo-artiest that i found alone

This morning I tried to wake up and do some excercise...well, I didn't.
I decided to go to a little town near to the city. I had breakfast there...I felt the sun, the cold...I was by myself.
I got home later before midday. I received a call, it was a friend of mine who once I dated. He hadn't called in a while. We talked a lot about random things. It was nice...usually no one calls me.
We cut with indifference, we always do, but it's okay...I don't know why, but I feel better since my brief trip, so nothing can bothers me (by now).

Okay...just wanted to share.

Maybe later I'll write about something kind of interesting.

ok i'm going to sound stupid but holy crap i didn't realize you were a girl annbelt lol. and i know how you feel about the phone never ringing thing. when i was 16 i got a job and bought my first cell phone (that was 4 years ago) and from the time i bought it to when i ended my plan i used it maybe 5 times so it was a huge waste of money. and about waking up and doing exercise thing i tried to get a girl i've known to join me at the gym today but insted we made brownies and sat around. so the plan ended up being counter productive.

jaja...well, now you know my secret. And I knew you're a boy because of the way you express yourself...
Brownies and sat around?...you're really working out sir! I wish I could do the same.

Okay, today: go out for a walk...there's a lot to think about.

I did it. honeysuckle! I`m so screwed. Now this is the end...honeysuckle! honeysuckle!
(I'm sorry for my language...I just feel awful right now)

what happen what did you do? why is it the end? and yes it was a awesome work out my stomach still hurts from the chocolate (j/k) and sorry i haven't been on lately. and ya i know i express my self as a guy lol but i've been hit on by guys that thought i was a girl before online weird right

Hey...well I'm not sure... I went to see my friend...we talked for a while,then I left. For some reason I feel really bad since then. I know he's not going to call me again.
(sorry for my girly post...couldn't help it)

What about you?
How have you been?

(Okay, and it wasn't the end...I was just being silly, overreacting)

Latest posts

Back