Boyfriend O_O

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

I have a bf and his name is Brandon.

He's african American.

Chivalrous. (he's helped me with my luggage twice to and from a train)

Can see me for who I really am instead of my disability.

All i can say is that he better treat me nicely...and not pressure for sex or anything.

but guys I never thought I'd have a bf. and Now i do o_O. I dun knowz what to think about this :eek:

Part of me still thinks i am dreaming.

But all it took was a "hey i like your music" in the computer lab at school @_@.

I knew i'd meet a cute deaf boy here :D. (i'm bisexual)

hehe :3

n________n Keep me in your prayers and if youre an atheist wish me well :)

-Soph

That's awesome. Good Luck Soph (...and I know that atheist comment is aimed at me... ROFLMAO!!!)

Congratulations Sophia! :)

Also, congratulations Packyourbags! :)

Sending positive energy your way ;)

Update:

I broke up with him two days into dating him because I was afraid he was going to hurt me. Extended time being isolated made me fearful of others. Heck, I still am...but not as much anymore.

He and I are back together. I really really like him. He seems so sweet and kind n_____n

lol He mentioned this morning that we were approaching 1 month. And I was like "wait, we are?"

and he said "you know, usually it's the woman that keeps track of this stuff..." teasing me.

:D

Yay! That's so cool! It's awesome to hear nice stuff once in a while. This actually puts me in a better mood :) Thank you for spreading the joy. I wish you a great 1 month anniversary :D

Latest posts

Back