Boyfriends, girlfriends & single life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VanillaCreme said:
firebird85 said:
You have it backwards. I'm apparently not good enough because I don't do what "you" require. Yeah, "losing the attitude" is going to make people see me as human - girls see me as a potential boyfriend - get people to say hello. See, that's the problem. Nobody knows me. Nobody wants to know me, or accept me. If that wasn't true why would I be friendless for so long. Why would I be a big 0 with girls. I really don't see how if a man isn't accepted by the female gender, and doesn't exist to the female gender it is his fault. The female gender is to blame for this. I didn't choose to not be accepted and not exist to them.

Unfortunately, people don't talk to me.

Unfortunately, people don't offer me friendship.

You still refuse to see the point: If nobody accepts you to begin with, your not going to see any change. That is fact. You don't want to admit it though.

I don't accept the system the way it is. Too bad it drives everyone away.

Let me guess, if a person isn't accepted by the rest of the human race, it means they should just crawl off and die? shame.

You think everyone is perfect, the world is perfect, society is perfect, and anyone who has trouble is just inferior. Sorry kid, nothings perfect. But you just keep living your life of illusion.

You don't want anyone to know you. How can you possibly speak for the whole population on that? If your attitude weren't so terribly depressing, I'd probably talk to you on a one-on-one level. But you refuse to see that people willing to talk to you at all.

However, it's your life. So you continue on doing what you're doing if you feel comfortable doing it.

It's always been depressing for me. I have always lost. Like I said, I never even got a chance to begin with, let alone coming out empty handed.

The world isn't perfect, but at the same time I think Firebird is being unrealistic in the extreme.

Who was that user on here a while back claiming she was once your girlfriend and you had some kind of argument with her that raged on for ages? I think that was one event that rather undermined your "lack of chances" view a bit.

How have you never "even had a chance"? Complete melodrama in that sort of phrasing is not making it any easier to help you out.

You're far from the least fortunate person in the world (or even this site), and to see you wallowing in such unjustified negativity is irritating, frankly.

I get the impression that the only reason girls aren't into you is that you're into this self-absorbed "the world is against me" stuff.

You want the real, honest truth? 99% of people (including women) have no clue who you are and you will never make an impact on their lives. So how could they possibly hate/dislike/ignore you based on the fact that you are you?

The logical conclusion is that people don't hold those views towards you. If anyone is "enjoying" your situation, it's you! You seem to derive some sort of satisfaction or identity out of being "the only invisible man in the world" or something.

Sorry to sound so blunt, but I'm quickly becoming frustrated by your posts. You've been saying the same thing for months (always culminating in saying how it's everyone else's fault, not your attitude) and it's like you expect everyone to suddenly cave into your views and admit that somehow we're all part of a secret society that convinces girls to ignore you :\

People don't take the chance to know you?

Take this forum for example. Every newcomer is welcomed with open arms, you were too; until you started your entire bulls**t rant on the human race. As I said before, keep thinking this way, things will never change.

Yes, I do rant on the human race. I have a good reason to. You make attitude sound like it's something you can grab onto. Your accusations of a "bad attitude" are very elusive.

Your theory, and it is only a theory, more like an opinion, not a fact, is that it's all about attitude.

Well, if it was all about attitude would I have been ignored by the female gender even when I was confident, proud of myself, and out there working. Guess what.......

I still was ignored. EVERYTHING was the same. "Attitude" and every other elusive thing you can pull out means nothing.

I mean, are you sitting here and telling me the world and the human race is perfect and every unfortunate circumstance someone finds themselves in is ALWAYS their fault? ALWAYS? This is not true at all.

I've talked to some people who say I am just a victim of natural selection, and that I shouldn't resent girls for it. But I do resent them. Every day that passes I just ask myself why why why more and more.

firebird85 said:
Yes, I do rant on the human race. I have a good reason to. You make attitude sound like it's something you can grab onto. Your accusations of a "bad attitude" are very elusive.

Your theory, and it is only a theory, more like an opinion, not a fact, is that it's all about attitude.

Well, if it was all about attitude would I have been ignored by the female gender even when I was confident, proud of myself, and out there working. Guess what.......

I still was ignored. EVERYTHING was the same. "Attitude" and every other elusive thing you can pull out means nothing.

I mean, are you sitting here and telling me the world and the human race is perfect and every unfortunate circumstance someone finds themselves in is ALWAYS their fault? ALWAYS? This is not true at all.

I've talked to some people who say I am just a victim of natural selection, and that I shouldn't resent girls for it. But I do resent them. Every day that passes I just ask myself why why why more and more.

Seems to me that you have made the decision to be hopeless- has zilch to do with the rest of us. I'm detecting a lot of troll-like attitude in your postings. Either you're incredibly wishy-washy or you're doing your best to stir the pot for attention.

^Ditto. Even Lonely in BC, who isn't acquainted with your other threads and posts, is starting to get a little irritated. Further proving my point.

Ak5 said:
^Ditto. Even Lonely in BC, who isn't acquainted with your other threads and posts, is starting to get a little irritated. Further proving my point.

More exasperated than irritated Ak5- I just can't understand the need to be a misery guts about everything.

I enjoy your postings, in many ways you show a maturity beyond what I recall having at 16 years (back in the stone ages).

Well done.

The difference between you and me is, I don't accept things the way they are. Especially not in present time. I can debunk pretty much every fallacy you throw out.

"women can pick up on your aura and your attitude"

That's why they go with guys who physically abuse them, get them pregnant before the guy gets sent off to prison, and then complain about their bad relationship choices right? Surely they would have picked up on these guys abusive "aura" right?

Lonely in BC said:
Ak5 said:

More exasperated than irritated Ak5- I just can't understand the need to be a misery guts about everything.

I enjoy your postings, in many ways you show a maturity beyond what I recall having at 16 years (back in the stone ages).

Well done.

Thanks but I ain't mature all the time lol :D

I guess someone have to be the king of
Miseries. Have the conner onthe market
On self pity.
yes, i heard slogans such as....
BETTER YOU THAN ME.
MORE POWER TO YA.

Renae and I arnt perfect pepple.
Our lives and relations arnt perfect.
its hasnt been easy.
IM GRATFUL FOR OUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER.

firebird85 said:
The difference between you and me is, I don't accept things the way they are. Especially not in present time. I can debunk pretty much every fallacy you throw out.

"women can pick up on your aura and your attitude"

That's why they go with guys who physically abuse them, get them pregnant before the guy gets sent off to prison, and then complain about their bad relationship choices right? Surely they would have picked up on these guys abusive "aura" right?
You're no wolf circling the sheep fb85, you're just a small coyote slinking among the wolves.

I can piont out plenty of messed up things
in the world and life.
I can probably write books of horrifics
Experience i personally lived through.

I can also point out my flaws and Renaes.

I have a mind like minus....it turns
evrtything into gold.

Makes loving Renae more chrrishable.
Makes our love more meaningful.
Makes our relationship more worthwhile.

Ive had plenty of women come after me...

Never the less...ive jumpped through hoops.
I drove thousands upon of thousamds of miles
For Renae. Cried many tears for her.
Many many sleepless nights.

Ive bitched. I vented. Ive complain.
Ive played the mother fucken victim too.

The past couple of months hasnt been a
cake walk. And our future isnt paved
With yellow bricks....

I also know what i want.
I also know...i couldn't just sit on my ass.
Whatever the fresia fears or weakness i had
To overcome.
Renae can be a very denanding woman.
She can also xan be the most loving person ive net.
She draws ne out....to be a man.
Whatever the fresia excuses or reasons i had
To not take actions to be with her. I had to get over that honeysuckle.
I suited up abd show up...
Blood, sweats and tears.

Love aknt free....bitches.

Lonely in BC said:
Ak5 said:

Well done.

I don't quite understand it either. I've been through some honeysuckle in my life, and I've gone through things and had to do things that people twice my age could have never achieved. And I still refuse to be miserable about life. Every day is a gift for me to enjoy, and I will not spend my days pouting over everything.

I am single, and have a baby. I want a realationship but am scard of being hurt again, so I just sit at home and hide :(

Im 22 and single. Never had a serious girlfriend, which bums me out pretty bad. Ive always had lots of friends, and I can think of a few girls who have been into me over the years that I was too scared to pull the trigger with. I think going to college and being around a lot more people opened me up a lot socially, but girls intimidate me in some ways, because I basically went several years thinking no girl would ever date me...I know now that that's crazy, so I'm in the market for a lady friend, something long term. Don't even know where to start. Wish me luck ;)

Its a self fulfilling prophecy...
Our attitudes are our beliefs and emotionals.

Whether its healty for us or not.
Wheather its working for us or againts us.
ITs NEUTRAL...
Whatever role we choose to play.
If we continue to play the victim...
We simply give others instruction to treat us.
We gather informations to support our beliefs.
We turn it into GOLD...( our FOCUS )...

Life isnt all good nor all bad....
Any 5 yr old child can figure it out through his/her
Own eXperience.

Same old honeysuckle...
Glass half full or empty.

Im not the greatest looking guy in the world...

But somewhete along the line .
I do believe i attract women.
I believe im more than good enough
and deserve to be love...

I also see the good in Renae and me.
I don't deny our flaws...
I focus on our goods instead.
We build on that..
I also allow Renae to love me.
To ecpress her love for me..im her way.
Its her love for me...
So i open myself.Its a risk i must make.
Renae hurted me very bad as I've hurted her.
Im vunerable....as much as she is.
I know Renae loves me.
She loves me more than i could convieved.
Were strong and fragile at the sometime.

I am not against disabled people wanting to date and have relationships either. Why should people like that be ostracized because the rest of the population finds them "inferior". Calling someone inferior and going by "roles" and invisible rules is total nonsense. All the guys a woman deems "undesireable" and "inferior", maybe her and women like her should get to know those guys. Not just stereotype every guy out because they don't fit in with the rest. But what am I saying, really, they won't do that, they'll just keep on having the narrow view and then complain they can't find a guy. You shut the door on 'em, so the problem is you. Not that men are perverts, not that men aren't "financially stable" enough for you, it's you, and your jaded criteria.

Who's the one who requires top looks, "financial stability", college degrees, cars and "daring" personality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back