Breast Augmentation for More Confidence?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You make a good point which hopefully will be helpful to others but as far as Claire1978 goes, she hasn't been on the forum for a several years now.

Reverie said:
Just think, you're trying to gain confidence..from your boobies! XD
Confidence is something that comes from your personality, not from your looks.
It's nice to make out confidence into something so simple & little just as your looks or 'boobs' in this case, so it appears easier to gain. But receiving confidence is a lot more challenging than that! >_<

People gain confidence in different ways, like when you see those women who walk around looking orange with that must fake tan on or that wear the most make-up that they look like crusty the clown; it's these things that gives that particular person confidence. But you're right that it SHOULD come from personality, but then again we're not all the same.

Changing your outer appearance wont change how you feel inside. Surgery is serious no matter how small people try to make it seem people have died going under the knife so make sure you research the pros and cons, and anything that could go wrong during the procedure. Make yourself fully aware of all the risks before you decide to go through with this. If you can, talk to people who have done it and get their perspective. If you don't find a way to be happy with your looks then implants won't help you'll still be unhappy. You said in your post that you don't like fake things so make sure that you will be ok with part of your body being fake because that's a good bit to spend on something that might make you feel worse about yourself for having something fake.

Changing your outer appearance wont change how you feel inside.
ahh, but it does.
maybe it shouldn't.. but I think in reality it surely does.
for example: if I put on a tuxedo, I tend to feel different and maybe act different to when i'm wearing shorts and a T-shirt.
and you can't tell me that drag queens do not feel different inside when they get dressed up.. I mean, isn't that what it's all about for them?

I think if someone is really set on change or has a life long issue with a physical trait they want to change, then there is nothing wrong with it.
if it's just to have "bigger boobs because bigger is better and they will love me more" then that is a different story.

But how would you feel if you wore that tux everyday? Once the initial thrill wears off what would you be left with? How would a drag queen feel if they couldn't take off the makeup, if their drag identity became their only identity? Sure there are those who would be happy with this but this is a woman who stated she didn't like fake things and she's considering living with fake breasts.

I never understood the obsession with having or being significantly attracted to... "prominent", breasts. I would rather date a flat chested woman who that looks natural on than one with fake breasts that look... bulbous. I just never really found fake anything to be overly attractive. Just knowing something is fake sort of ruins it for me in a way.

you see tho, you guys are thinking from a pure superficial standpoint assuming that all the surgery is for is to increase volume.
but usually there's more to it than that.
I agree with you, I'm more into B or C cups myself, but size isn't everything.
I don't want to get into describing the various issues that surgery can correct and get graphic.. but you get my meaning.

Latest posts

Back