broken heart

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alwani

Reaction score
hello everyone:

did anyone else have a similar experience, after taking almost 10 years to fall in love with someone that led to a very brief romantic experience that was disastrous, she has been telling me how much I meant to her and how she can not envision her life without me, now after sleeping only a mere three time together she does not want to do anything with me. for most of the 10 years it was just flirting and we just kept at that till a few months ago when I told here I want more.

I am just so heart broken and did not realize how much my life has revolved around her and now i just can not keep her out of my mind or heart.

I am just so heart broken and lonely it is unbearable and to make the matter worse due to the nature of my job I have to see her and talk to her on a daily basis.

alwani

Perhaps if you sat her down over lunch and talked her about it, it would make things a bit easier to deal with. Not saying that a talk over lunch would solve everything, but maybe simply talking about it could make the path between you two a little clearer. Maybe there's something to why she no longer wants relations with you anymore. Talking might help.

I think Vanilla is right. Open, honest communication is the best way to go about solving relationship problems and differences. Good luck with it, man...I know how rough things like that can get, and I wish you only the best.

----Steve

Yes...

Sorry you're going through that. Please be kind and gental to yourself as you're going through
the roller coasters.

Please don't internalize her BS. Don't even try to figure her out. It'll drive you crazy. Just let go.
Easier said then done. I know.

You are not more or less of a person if she dosn't love you.
If she dosn't want anything to do with you..she dosn't want anything to do with you.
Acceptence can be a son of a *****..however it'll stop the termoil so the healing process can begin.
Acceptence is the light that will shine through the fog while everything is foggy. Acceptence is clearity.

You can talk things out with her...ultimately you want to hear her say " i love you and care for you".
She can say these words to you, to get you off of her back or she can simply state her truth.
Though it might not be something you want hear. It's her truth and honesty.
" I love you". You hear it already. It's her actions...you know this. Love is a verb. Actions speak louder than words.

Get out and meet other women. Changes....make changes.

Yes, after 10 years it's not easy to break habits or make changes. but if you continue in the same pattern or rut , life will just tick away.

You need to move on, and find someone else. She is not worth your time and effort anymore.

My heart has been broken one too many times in my life, and yes I have developed a distrust in women. But you need to move on, all you will feel is bitterness, and sometimes a certain level of despise towards them like I have.

Yes I have not let go of the anger I feel towards them, but there was one day I had opened my heart to someone, and ended up marrying her. But I still hold a grudge towards them, but my wife always showed me that I need to forgive and forget because she is also a woman. For now I only trust her, as for anyone other ladies out there...sorry can't trust your words.

Anyway, my point is just move on, eventually you will find someone better. Someone you will actually care about.

I am currently going through something similar. It is the most challenging thing I have ever done... so I am not sure how to coup with it. I always have that fear... the relationship will remain innocent, until sex... then it is over.

I know this is not helping... sorry... I can't think of much else to say. Other than stuff I would never want to hear. You know "You are too good for her" "You will find someone else". My only advice would be to confront her about why she doesn't want anything to do with you. It may hurt and make work awkward, but what do you have left to lose?

Latest posts

Back