Broken Up and Lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilith

Reaction score
I had to end my relationship and I can't stop crying, and I have no true friend in real life I can go to for emotional support and I don't even know how to find any real, true friend who actually cares in real life. #endrant

Well we can be your fake friends. Maybe we aren't "real" friends, but we're better than none, eh? :p

So... at risk of prying...

...why did you have to end the relationship?

Yes, you guys will do. :) It's better than having a friend in real life who doesn't really care.

We are broken up because I have trust issues, I guess.

Sorry to hear about your relationship. I have been on both ends of that, and it's not fun at all. I hope you can fit in some time to pamper yourself once the hurt wears off a bit. But only when you're ready. :)

Many people, myself included, suffer from serious trust issues. You aren't alone, there are plenty of us who understand.

Wait, what, no.. *hugs* I'm sorry.. :(
I'm here for you, you know this. So, anytime, all right?

I am so sorry to hear that Lillith, i can't even imagine how it must feel. I myself am seperated from my depression and it almost feels like we broke up because that this point i don't know what the future holds. I don't have any real life friends other than family, so i have found comfort in talking to people here. They may not be rl, but as close as you can get. It really helps to talk to those who are going through the same sort of situation, so hang in there. :)

I also recently had a break-up it's very hard. You will get there, it will get easier, try and just look after you. Am here too if you need a chat anytime xx

Breakup's are the worst and I'm sorry you're grieving right now. If you need any emotional support, you could always talk to me if you want too. I've been through heartache before and I know it's not fun. Just remember to take care of yourself and try to do concentrate on you and do good things for yourself to make yourself feel a little better. Hopefully it'll help. I know the pain will be there for awhile but in the end you'll become a stronger person in the end. Don't give up hope hun. <3

Latest posts

Back