BULLIES..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerose

Reaction score
People get bullied by others especially on websites so much they can't take it anymore.. I've been bullied so many times by others, family, at school, outside, it's a miracle I'm still alive. I even get cyber bullies... One time I got so cyber bullied that I had a nervous breakdown and ended up in a hospital. Here's a few videos of what happens to people when bullies push them too far.

[youtube]6MxxqcH_Mkc[/youtube]

[youtube]gE5yINOn4N4[/youtube]

[youtube]YxKYU3SIDhI[/youtube]

I have never been cyber bullied. It is one thing I could never imagine happening to me. I think maybe I would enjoy the attempt at someone trying it to much for it to turn into anything serious. There was another forum where ppl, one person in particular started to take the piss out of my spilling. But I just want back at him and enjoyed the wit that was there. I think to not take things to seriously on line is a good way to go. The guy that took the piss out of me ended up being a good on line friend.

I've been bullied pretty much all my life in one form or the other.

Cyber bullies are the most corwards of them all. Anyone can hide
behind wires and talk smack all day long.

Yes, I've learned to build thick skin over the years..( it effected me even so)
That's not to say that other people process it as well as i do.
Not everyone have the coping skills or living tools that I had to learned over the years.

Bullies are bascailly criminals in the making...Bascailly they'll do it as long as they can get away
with it...It's progressive just like anything else. There's some messed up sons
of bitches in this word. They don't give a fresia. That's why there's jails , prisons and capital
punishment.

When the mexican moffia be headed people for truff or to send a message...
It's bascailly bullying 101...

It's not as if I'm not capiable of being the most ruthless relentless son of ***** myself either.
We are all capiable of doing that...bullies are fucken retarded i swear.
I chose not to be a ruthless sons of a *****. Bullies have another thing coming if
they're going to fresia with my ass. i gotten into trouble getting into fights in school
after getting bullied...Stupid son of bitches gets their ass kick and go crying
to the teachers...for fresia sake.

I'm an adult now...I've grown up a bit.:p
I just tell bullies to fresia OFF AND DIE...without shame, guilt or fear beuase I'm not playing the fucken victim today.
mmmm...I know how to tell people to fresia off in a professional conduct in bussiness settings too... FFS.
It's term hurassments...I think.

Hello ??...what you do think a part of my recovery is ?
What do you think I'm recoverying from ? The core of my DIS-EASE ?
ABUSE !!!! in the hundreds of forms it presented itself in myself.

to Bluerose

Why would you ever bother of someone writing in the forum ? You do know that some people like 5 years old and just can't be talk to, normal i mean. Just ignore them and all. If you can't ignore then talk to them, but do it simple and not over reacting.....in that case nervous brakedown will be his bothering not yours ;)
But the best thing is realy don't care of such stupid guys.

Bluerose said:
Unacceptance said:
Katia said:
Unacceptance said:
What ever happened to hitting back or ignoring?

Not everyone is a brick wall.

You can't always ignor bullies, especially "Cyber Bullies", they can have the power to turned others against you..

You're probably know there's the ignore button on most forums.
And you probably had use it before.

Never the less this will still leave you with a feeling of being less than a human being.
After all why should you have to hide or feel ashame of yourself for other's shortcoming.

This will also generate unresovled anger or pain inside a person.
So a part of you wants to stand up for yourself and defend yourself.
Standing up for yourself can be difficult depending how much
guilt (fualt guilt) and fear you've experince in your life.
Your self esteem hinges on you standing up for yourself.
So you lash out....releasing your unrsolved pain at the bullies.
Right or wrong...at least the bullie knows you confronted them
on thier bullshit.

However...this is also the fuel that bullies use to bullie you
even more. Depending on the indiviual being bullied...this can leave lasting
psyhcological and emotional scars.
It's best to seperate or LET GO to stop the cycle of abuse at this juncture.
In this way ..YOU ARE TAKING BACK YOUR POWER.
"It takes two to mingle"...whatever slogons that will assist you to stop fighting.

If as a child or all your life you where told that it's not okay
to get angery...You will try to deny your anger. If you stuff
your anger it will lead to depression. Once in a depressed state
of being you're self esteem is deteriated. Some people surpress
their feelings by using drugs or alcohol to numb out and cope.
In a nutshell getting bullied is getting obpressed or depressed.

It is this that I've learn in my recovery.
"IT IS OKAY TO FEEL ANGERY"
I had to accept that fact or truth that there's layer and layer
of anger barried deep inside of me.
And it scares me..becuase I'm not a violent person.
However I had to find a healthier ways to process and release my
anger.
Sometimes I write. Sometimes I cry. Sometimes I channel my
anger into something positive...such as writing my music.

As you are doing now...You're releasing your anger in a positive
way by posting this thread. Keep up the good work.

As I got more well or better. I was able to use my living skills or coping tools.

LOVE myself and formost. This helps rebuild my self-esteem.
Once my selfesteem gets better...I'm able to say "NO ONE DEFINES ME".
In other words..i don't give a fresia what anyone thinks or talk about me....(bullies no longer have powers over me)
" ITS NONE OF MY BUSSINESS WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME"
"I"M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHERS ACTIONS"
'I"M NOT A BABY SITTER"
" IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER"...ignore bascially.
"I'M TEFLON MAN....NOTHING STICKS TO ME"
" DON'T LET PEOPLE RENT SPACE IN YOUR HEAD"
" I"M BURNING DAY LIGHT ".....it's a waste of my time, life and energy to play with bullies.
Last but not least " fresia OFF ..EAT honeysuckle AND DIE".

Nope...I don't have a wall. I have FILTERS or healthy boundaires.

I surround myself with people that will help me and love me....such as my recovery friends.

Be well

Bullying is a seemingly inavoidable legacy of the law of the jungle. Fortunately I haven't experienced too much of this myself because during my school years, I fended off most attempts in such decisive fashion that eventually noone thought it was worth the effort of trying.

We created a civilization and laws to protect everyone because without them, Mr Big and his cronies could simply wander into ones property and dispossess them without a second thought.
Yet the strong & controlling will always find a way of imposing their will; domestically, in schools, on the internet, in industrial circles, on the streets and particularly prisons (which are probably the most demonstrative of the entire culture).

On the internet, the only realistic soloution is to ignore and make a complaint to a moderator who will then be in a position to review whether or not the offender has waived their right to membership. It is grossly unfair, especially on a networking site that can deal with some pretty heavy personal issues, that someone is allowed to saunter in and use others as a verbal punching bag. But until the magical day arrives when such behavior is universally banished, then it is wiser to remain alert to the possibility and accordingly, measure your responses to a potential cyber bully with due caution.

Latest posts

Back