Butterflies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sally's Song

Reaction score
Got them for the first time in 5 years! I'm still Careful about it... but it feels nice to have a genuine smile again

Sally said:
Got them for the first time in 5 years! I'm still Careful about it... but it feels nice to have a genuine smile again
Thats wonderful Sally :) Reading that made me smile! I'm glad your happy. Would like to hear more about the butterflies :)

I met a guy about a month back... we've been getting to know each other and I think I'm finally ready to move on from the person I used to be in love with. I'm really picky but guys tend to fall for me fast so it's refreshing to be just as interested in someone as he is with me. I'm glad he appreciates that I have to take it slow 'cause I can definitely see myself starting something great with him

I hope things work out, too. Either way I'm happy to know I don't have to be stuck in love with a man who doesn't care for me. It seemed like I just couldn't fall out of love with him (and believe me I tried!). And then about a month ago I just kinda found myself enjoying this new experience more than the one before!

ShybutHi said:
Hmmmm something or perhaps, someone, must be floating your boat? :p

Thats funny you should say that... I found Battleship on my porch today. So maybe he isn't floating my boat... maybe he's sinking my Battleship. Lol!

Latest posts

Back