Calendar and would someone be interested in helping?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
I just discovered our cool calendar up in the right hand corner. I posted a few thoughts for the day and wondered if anyone else might like to post some inspirational thoughts, jokes, quotes, cartoon for the day or anything? It would be great if some others would pick days to post. Thanks in advance to anyone who might be interested.
It would be great if we started using the calander for things.

:( I know you guys are trying to be funny but, sometimes I wish someone would step forward to do small things for the betterment of this community. This isn't the first time I've posted some idea to have it ignored. I just wanted a little help in trying to make this place more interactive and enjoyable. I have spent a lot of my time searching for articles and things on you tube that may be of interest to this site. I have tried to think of interactive things we could do and what I might post for those people who come here in the wee hours of the morning with nothing but loneliness on thier minds. I'm sorry. This hurts. I don't know why I even try. It's not that you posted those funny things...it's that once again...no one notices. No one cares. No one wants to help. Forget it. This is my problem, not yours. Oh yes, and before anyone goes saying that they like some of the things I post, or some kind of platitiude... do me a favor, don't......go take five minutes of your day and find one thing for everyone else...and post in in the calander or in essiential articles. I know I'm being a ***** right now. WHatever...........

(((((Naleena)))))

You are a wonderful, caring person. It just really sucks sometimes, to never get a thank you for hard work. NOT that anyone thinks you're looking for one. But everyone, including ME, is guilty at times, of taking others for granted. And for that, I am sorry.

((((((hugs)))))))

(((((((Naleena)))))))

I think it was a great idea :)

Event added
D.jpg

EveWasFramed said:
(((((Naleena)))))

You are a wonderful, caring person. It just really sucks sometimes, to never get a thank you for hard work. NOT that anyone thinks you're looking for one. But everyone, including ME, is guilty at times, of taking others for granted. And for that, I am sorry.

((((((hugs)))))))

I don't want to hear I am a caring person or a thank you for anything. I do however appreciate the hug. Go find one thing, Eve, that is positive, or funny, or whatever....and post it in the calander. THAT is thanks enough.

Major ALL event added on 27th June.
Thanks for giving me the kick I needed to post it, seriously, I'm too lazy otherwise.

*Hugs Nal*

Latest posts

Back