California Peeps

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Empathy

allright, this is the California thread, for anyone in Cali who'd like to talk and maybe eventually meet up (a lunch with 5-10 people would be pretty awesome, for example.)

Me, I live in southern Cali, near LA.

I'm always down for meeting new people! I'm new to the CAli area I live in Longbeach just tell me where and when. Ill be there !!

which city you live in empathy? i live in socal toward lakeforest

hey hey, I'm next door to Lake Forest too. I know I've just popped by this forum, but it'd be awesome to meet a few completely random strangers in a nice crowded public area :)

Name a day, I'm curious to meet you all and discuss frivolous things :p

Your female moderator, Princess Cleocatra, lives there. She'd love to meet up with more people from this community, i think. Good thread! ;)

Hey, California Peeps! Cool!! Those of us who live in the Golden State, bonjour!

bleh, NorCal FTW!!!! I live in sonoma county....but Im on the young side (16) so any meeting would probably get raided by dateline NBC lol

Fulgrim said:
bleh, NorCal FTW!!!! I live in sonoma county....but Im on the young side (16) so any meeting would probably get raided by dateline NBC lol

me too, we should meet up some time. lol.

Qui said:
Fulgrim said:

sounds cool, how about monday you come over my house and we can hang out?

Fulgrim said:
Qui said:
Fulgrim said:

Cool. For real? That is so cool. You two should totally write something up in the success forum if you become real life friends. That is of course if she is able to meet lol I really should not of posted this. Kinder jumping the gun a little.. But I have had a little drinky poos lol

lol, we are being sarcastic because she is my girlfriend, we go to the same school and knew each other a few years ago XD but that would be interesting to meet up with someone over this....though I wouldnt know what to talk about >.<

Bluey said:
Fulgrim said:
Qui said:
Fulgrim said:

Cool. For real? That is so cool. You two should totally write something up in the success forum if you become real life friends. That is of course if she is able to meet lol I really should not of posted this. Kinder jumping the gun a little.. But I have had a little drinky poos lol

Hahaha not jumping the gun at all. I brought him here. lol. The funny thing is that when I posted that saying we should meet up I'd just gotten home from the movies with him. So, basically it was like half an hour after I'd last seen him.

Oh I see lol OK well thanks for clearing that up for me :D and I was getting so exited for you two lol Well you should still post something in the susses forum. You may not have meet in this forum but you have found success. I hope you look at each other has a success any way lol

Latest posts

Back