Call the Police

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

want-to-die

Reaction score
Hi all could someone call the police. I will give them reason's If needed. xxx

Attachments

• locked up in prison.jpeg
    locked up in prison.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 333
I don't want to sound like I'm taking this lightly in case it's not meant that way. Are you talking about any police in particular or just randomly call our local police?

Fucken Dramma....

My ex-gf used to do this honeysuckle all the fucken time.
Called me at work....send me fucken e-mails...etc
Had me fucken worry, i couldn't ven fucken think straight.

All the fucken god **** guilt ran through my vains...
My **** emotions dragged through the fucken mud.

I couldn't even cope with that honeysuckle for days..

Then she did it again...

Now you're pulling the same fucken crap.
Holding people mentally and emotionally hostage...WTF ????

You call the fucken police...
you're going make people or the modes go fucken crazy with the what if it, what if that. Spining thier wheels.

Take fucken responsibilities of your fucken life ...one way or the other...It's your fucken call.

LonelyDragon said:
I don't want to sound like I'm taking this lightly in case it's not meant that way. Are you talking about any police in particular or just randomly call our local police?

Randomly call local police at LonelyDragon

Lonesome Crow said:
Fucken Dramma....

My ex-gf used to do this honeysuckle all the fucken time.
Called me at work....send me fucken e-mails...etc
Had me fucken worry, i couldn't ven fucken think straight.

All the fucken god **** guilt ran through my vains...
My **** emotions dragged through the fucken mud.

I couldn't even cope with that honeysuckle for days..

Then she did it again...

Now you're pulling the same fucken crap.

You call the fucken police...
you're going make people or the modes go fucken crazy with the what if it, what if that.

Take fucken responsibilities of your fucken life ...one way or the other...It's your fucken call.

Geez what a helpfull bf you must of been..
But I am being for serious. I'm not like this girl..

want-to-die said:
LonelyDragon said:

Randomly call local police at LonelyDragon

Why would I do that? They have laws against it.

I'm being seriouse too...calling you out on your BS.

Go outside...get some daylight.
Sit under a fucken tree or whatever.

I'll call dominos if you want...:p

write your god **** name, address, phone #, social security # on this thread and stop ******* around with this guessing game honeysuckle.

LonelyDragon said:

Local police will do

want-to-die said:
LonelyDragon said:

Local police will do

Yes, you said that already. And I replied. There are laws against just randomly calling emergency services and tying up their phone lines.

How about you calling the local mental health department to make an appoinment to get help.
That's what I paid my taxes for.
They have them for people that needs help...duh

How about you just drag your ass to the mental health department as a walk in to talk to a train
profession that can really help you. Stop ******* around.

LonelyDragon said:
want-to-die said:
LonelyDragon said:

Local police will do

Yes, you said that already. And I replied. There are laws against just randomly calling emergency services and tying up their phone lines.

One little call? Can cause all that trouble/hassle!

Lonesome Crow said:
How about you calling the local mental health department to make an appoinment to get help.

How about you just drag your ass to the mental health department as a walk in to talk to a train

I'm not messing around. It Is for real. "Calling the cops" is my only way out to be prisoned for life. Is my fault everything Is changing in the world today that so many people in the world are dying.

Lonesome Crow said:

As I said. I'm not messing around. It's the truth.
I'm the fault of the world gone wrong today. I've
Turned my world upside down because of this
Stupidity. I've hurt alot of people alot and I mean
Alot that why i am needing help to call the police
I have trouble talking on the phone.

Lonesome Crow said:

I don't need the bloody mental health department
Need the Police

I am in very deep trouble
that's why i need the
police. so help! need to
hear the police coming
banging on the door!!!!

want-to-die said:
LonelyDragon said:
want-to-die said:
LonelyDragon said:

Local police will do

One little call? Can cause all that trouble/hassle!

Well, considering it could get me fined or arrested - yes! If I don't have a specific need for them then they don't want calls like that. My town only has 5 cops (including the chief) and only one person answering their calls. If that person is tied up with unwarranted calls when a real need arises then what do you think could happen?

want-to-die said:
Lonesome Crow said:

I'm not messing around. It Is for real. "Calling the cops" is my only way out to be prisoned for life. Is my fault everything Is changing in the world today that so many people in the world are dying.

And now we're back to drama. Do you really believe that the state of the entire world is because of you?

want-to-die said:
Lonesome Crow said:

I don't need the bloody mental health department
Need the Police

And exactly what good would the police in Valley City, North Dakota do you if I called them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back